ride?

60 Posts | Latest reply on 18/03/2014 09:15:06 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

We're in masham are you meeting                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

hmmm i was thinking at the cafe in the corner near the church ??? will that be ok??                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

Anywhere for a coffee and a hug or a hug and coffee                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

certainly hun will see you tomorrow about 12ish in the corner lol Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

See you                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Dont worry stu, im not that fast i'm driving my tractor ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

well i am not going to deny it i ride really fast BUT when i have people with me who either dont ride as fast or dont have as big a bike as me i moderate my riding.this is not about taking off and leaving peeps behind its a group ride out so we ride as a group.so stu dont you worry about anything ok just ride your own ride Thumbs Up will see you at masham at 12 ish Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

not a cloud in the sky

PLAY TiME                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

There is the posh cafe in the corner near the church and another kinda opposite but diagonal and in the middle near where the bikes park.
Take her pick.
Mind's the black Tigger.                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

i said we would meet at the cafe in the corner.its a really nice cafe and the owners are lovely.and its not really posh just well designed and it makes people think it is lol.the guy who owns it is an irish guy who does lovely greek food mmmmmmm                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

see you all there about 12ish then Big smile and we off to manor cafe then to meet mad burd and then either whitby or scarborough whichever peeps prefer Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Well that was cool, if a little breezy. OK galey to the extent that Lindsey said "sod that", turned round and went home. But I struggled on cos Tigger's ain't kitey (not sure if that's a real word but it means they don't get blown about too much).
Good natter with people I knew before and some I didn't (but do now).
But no Stu. What happened bud?
Ah well we'll no doubt see you at the next one.
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

mint ride out with good friends had a real good laugh Thumbs Up yeah where was you stu????????? thought you wanted a ride out mate ????                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

good bimble out met nice peeps nice weather brilliant day out                                                                                                                                                                             
stuhowie26boro's Profile
stuhowie26boro

In: middlesbrough/ri

Sorry about today guys the wife is up the duff and wasn't very well today so had too look after her, gutted I missed it but at least the weather was good for you guys                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

Hi all good day out nice to see all , Thanks for the hug zzbab                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

your most welcome hunxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

A short bimble out, but great weather, nice folk a good ride out. I feel another one is called for soon!

Such a shame you didnt make it Stu, then again two Stu's might have been a tad to much to handle.

@HF, the bikkies were fab, ya missed a right treat! Next time matey ((wink)).

A busy n frantic day all in all but rounded off by a brilliant gig by Heavens Basement and a takeaway curry !
havfun's Profile
havfun

id remberd id forgoten to do something                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Mmmm bikkies and free tea. So what else's did I do ? Ohh yes I had a bacon buttie and a cuppa as well.

Bloody long ride to the kitchen and tea rooms tho ;-)

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9063 seconds. There are 1401 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption