ride?

60 Posts | Latest reply on 18/03/2014 09:15:06 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
stuhowie26boro's Profile
stuhowie26boro

In: middlesbrough/ri
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hey just wondered if anyone was free at the weekend in the Yorkshire/north east area that fancied going for a blast at the weekend?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Hi Stuhowie, I'm sure there will be some takers ... have a think about rendezvous point and destination ... put it up on this thread and you may be quietly suprised Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
stuhowie26boro's Profile
stuhowie26boro

I'm not too fussed, new to riding to be honest so don't really know of any good routes so I am open to suggestions Smile

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

we maybe about for a blast if he gets his arse in gear and mot,s his bike lol.mines ready to go but hes being a bit lazy boooooo!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
stuhowie26boro's Profile
stuhowie26boro

that sounds good, ive just got mine back from garage yesterday after mot as well. any routes in mind?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I suggest Masham at noon sunday.                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

hmmm not sure yet will let you know when ive got his sorted thinking of whitby or scarborough Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

And off to the Manor Cafe for a coffee Stu.                                                                                                                                                                             
stuhowie26boro's Profile
stuhowie26boro

Scarborough sounds good like                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

well i will post here on friday if it goes through mot and we can arrange a meet up and a ride over to scarborough.anyone else fancy a ride out????Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

there you are masham then to manor cafe for coffee then to scarbro via whitby nice litle bimble                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

just call me martini                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

just checked a route from here and i thought we would leave from malton and go to masham and meet anyone there then ride up to bellerby and then to scarborough and then back to malton about 155 mile round trip would that be any good stuhowie??? obviously relies on getting russ,s bike mot,d lol                                                                                                                                                                             
colin675's Profile
colin675

In: Romney marsh
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Make Russ go pilly lol                                                                                                                                                                             
stuhowie26boro's Profile
stuhowie26boro

that sounds like a pretty decent route aye sounds good, I pick my bike up from garage today so im all set, looking forward too it. what day we thinking, sat/sun?                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

Will be Sunday I think :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

I have appointments both days that I forgot about... It is gonna be around 12.30 ish before I can set off - perhaps I can catch up with you somewhere ???  Just let me know where ya are and I will get there ... Sorry, being a bit ditzy again ...WackoConfused                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

only about 1 hr to belerby
you will cleen the cobwebs out on the way                                                                                                                                                                             
stuhowie26boro's Profile
stuhowie26boro

hey guys not sure whether or not I can make this weekend now as I reversed into my bike yesterday in the car and knocked the bike over damaging the clutch lever beyond use so ive not got to wait for a new clutch lever to come in. Silly billy lol
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

No breakers yards or bike shops near you Confused   Surely you should be able to find something to fit Ermm                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 1135 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption