ride?

60 Posts | Latest reply on 18/03/2014 09:15:06 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
stuhowie26boro's Profile
stuhowie26boro

In: middlesbrough/ri
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yeah I've found a 2nd hand one but I've decided to upgrade to some shorties since I'm replacing them. Some nice red ones to go with the bike. Should get them by Mon so not too bad as I've managed to bend original one enough so I can use bike now until new ones arrive
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Weather looking OK for Sunday so is the plot to meet at Masham about 12?                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

yes plan to be at masham for 12 then up to manor cafe to meet up with mad burd Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Woohoo, Mad Burd & Stuie! Geddit right Debz. Dont forget im bringing your standby hubby to be ... Yeehah!

Really looking forward to this... Giddy kipper.                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

well the vtr went through mot with flying colours so sunday off to masham and then onto manor cafe.be at masham for 12ish and then ride up to manor to wait for mad burd Thumbs UpBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

so looking forward to getting out on the bikes gonna be ace and to see my mad mates too excellent Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

YEEHAH!

really looking forward to a good ride out on Sunday, i will text ya to let ya know when we are setting off n will hopefully catch ya at Bellerby! If not whitby or scarborough.

havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

this is looking good                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Sorry folks, much as I'd love to be out with you all Approve   I'm gonna have to pass on this one Unhappy   Economy drive till the end o the month Embarrassed   Or I'll never get to Matlock or KISS Disapprove   So have a fab day out & fish n chips n ice cream for me Wink   Weather looks set fair Big smile    So enjoy your day Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                 
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

So who is defo going then... ???

@stuhowie
@zzrbabe42
@Russ
@XK
@HavFun
@Steve_H
@StuieThumbs Up
@GBNPThumbs Up

Anyone else fancy a trundle/bimble/blast on Sunday 16th March?

Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Nothings defo GB, but I'll try and be at Masham for a coffee and a sticky bun. I'll stick about for the silly scamper to the Manor cafe too ;-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Sorry @steve, i should have said 'up for it, circumstances allowing' lol.

I am sure i will make it to bellerby, so see you there hopefully. Shame you aint going @Emzed ((sad))                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

hey burd you best be there the lovely miff is coming toooo Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
stuhowie26boro's Profile
stuhowie26boro

wahoo my new clutch lever came in post today so atleast I wont look silly with a bent one for tomorrow lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Yipee no bent levers n the luvverly miff, what more could i ask for?

Woohoo ... Can we set off yet? Can we? Can we?

stuhowie26boro's Profile
stuhowie26boro

I just hope you all don't leave me for dead as im not very fast atm lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Virago's aint that quick!                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Don't worry Stu, it will be sedate and gentle.
Ish Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
stuhowie26boro's Profile
stuhowie26boro

haha, im looking forward too it, will be my first ride onvolving more than 2 bikes lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

... possibly... it depends if everyone turns up yet lol
it's a good ride out there anyway so who cares?
see you there.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 1015 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption