Glasgow Spring Get-together - Thu. 6th March

31 Posts | Latest reply on 10/03/2014 12:30:47 by izzyhill | Go to original / last post
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Thanks for that Elaine,
hope it will encourage everyone, everywhere, in the BM family to realise that's what we are (family) and to jump in and go along to an event near them - you'll find the same welcome I'm sure.

To all who came along last night, especially if you traveled far, thanks for making the effort; you made it a cracking wee night and I was gobsmacked to see you all.
To those who didn't - we missed you, but we'll do it again (somewhere with parking!).

Pretty sure everyone got home OK, tho Jasper's still M.I.A.!

katee m's Profile
katee m

In: glasgow
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

och.. gutted i missed it.. but sent him instead!! lol

madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

need to make it a non school night Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

Wasn't an easy pick going for a Thursday, but there's people who work shifts or weekends even if the likes of me have to drag myself out of bed on a Friday morning.
We can rotate locations and days of week for future meets.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Sorry that I missed it, but I did get a lot of painting done which was excellent as I'd been prevented from moving on with it because of having the kids over, so big relief to get that particular job out of the way.

Still on for the run on the 6th :-)

madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

oh and what you doing on the 6th my good manLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

why, 6th April I shall be meeting up with you all for the run oop north Smile                                                                                                                                                                               
jasppurr's Profile
jasppurr

In: coaltown of balg

Hi Folks. ... Really nice to meet all you wunderfull people on Thursday night at wetherspoons...
 En route back to Fife as I couldn't get a word in edgeways I decided to take a wee nap in the back o the car..... I woke up bound and gagged, Bollock naked and tied to a lamp post in the wee Village of Newton... Lord knows how I got there as it wasn't  even on our way home..... I dunno if Teeny had dropped Fud off first or If the two of them "Accosted" me and wen't round that way.....anyway... that's me out the Nick now, on license off course.... so if I can I'll see ya all on the 6th...                                                                                                                                                                             
teenybash's Profile
teenybash

In: Thetford

Hey jaspurr if anything to do with me, there would of been loads of pictures out by now, everyone knows how much I like to take photo's. Hope you enjoyed your adventure                                                                                                                                                                              
jasppurr's Profile
jasppurr

In: coaltown of balg

I believe your right there teeny.. I've heard about your picture taking... maybe I was just dreaming:-)

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

PMSL, glad they let you out Jasper, need more fun and laughter in our lives with so much sadness around us.

LOL

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 793 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption