Glasgow Spring Get-together - Thu. 6th March

31 Posts | Latest reply on 10/03/2014 12:30:47 by izzyhill | Go to original / last post
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Sorry for the late notice and that fact that it’s on a school night, but just to get bob.mac off my back I’m suggesting a social night in Glasgow this Thursday – 6th March. 
Venue: Wetherspoons’ Society Rooms (you might know as Lloyds No 1), 151 West George Street, G2 2JJ 
Time: from 7pm onwards, but come when you can. I'll probably be there between half-six and seven and will try for a table or two right at the back but we take our chances with seating.

There’s not been many meets or rides before but there are some in the calendar now and lots of members around, new and old, who’ve not met up before so don’t think you’ll be the only stranger – jump in, and next time out we’ll meet as friends.

@bob.mac, sorry it's not exactly a curry night but Thursday is Curry Club night at Wetherspoons. Hope you can make it or it's your turn to arrange the next one - maybe in Dundee or Inverness Wink.

Add a post to the topic if you can - not sure I'll request an event listing given the late notice but if you can't post do still show up; I love surprises!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

All being well I'll see you there. Look forward to it.
Elaine                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Doubt I'll make this - have barely had time to get on the forum since I moved into my own place - far, far too much work to do to the house, and I'd like to get the majority of it done before all the bike runs kick off in April....                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

come on mike u need a rest, we meet will make u feel better lol                                                                                                                                                                             
katee m's Profile
katee m

In: glasgow

this could be do'able!!

Look forward to annoying one et all!…                                                                                                                                                                              
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

If Katee is going I'm washing my hair that night LOL

katee m's Profile
katee m

Baahhahahaaha. . You get a nice new wig to wash!!

madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

oi leave my wig out of it lol and you get to see it in Germany anyway  LOL

see what i mean Izzy worth the watching that one

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

Oh, you don't need to tell me about that one madscot, she's a livewire aw'right. I will wave you off to Germany with prayers for the preservation of your sanity.
You coming across on Thursday yourself then? I'll give you a few tips on how to control her (well, to attempt to!).

Come on MrMike, one night out won't set you back much and if it's man-power you need then you only have to ask - I'm happy to put in a couple hours (after bike show maybe? then go for a pint) to help you out and I'm sure others will too!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

House will still be there when your not mike lol u supply tea an empire biccys and I'll come give u a hand lol                                                                                                                                                                              
katee m's Profile
katee m

Oooooo ooooo 'vampire' biscuits. ... thats twice in one day they've been mentioned!!!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hope you all have a fab night,sorry I won't make as down south working,I'll get you all a pint sometime.looking forward to meeting up soon (I hope) with you all                                                                                                                                                                              
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

that's a shame bob, as it was you reminded me about this
next time we'll fix a date you CAN do and go from there

@zedrider, you'd better not forget you said you'd come too or dannyacer will have a wee hareem all to himself - it's looking very much like ladies night!

To all standard members and shy peeps - you don't have to let us know that you're coming (but it's nice to know so we can look out for you) just come along and look for the noisiest table in the pub!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Shame I'm miles and miles away ... will be with you in 'spirit' preferably Jack!   Enjoy your evening and let your hair downBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry Izzy but got very early start 2morro Cry.Would have been great .I'll definitely be there in spirit and hope to make it to the next one. Have a great nightThumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

what a good turn out, nice to meet you all. hope u all got home safe. sure someone will do a role call, as forget names lol c u all again next month lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Wrecker's Profile
Wrecker

In: Dundee

Braw evening. Never even got a parking ticket.
take it you survived the trip home with the 2 menaces Danny. :-)
Roll on the next one                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Think it was poor jasper who's ears were getting a bashing, lol. I was with izzy.                                                                                                                                                                              
teenybash's Profile
teenybash

In: Thetford

Wrecker

Be afraid, very afraid......See you in a few weeks if you're brave enough.
(was lovely to meet you btw, loved the braces)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It was great to meet so many new friends. Was a bit nervous as its my first 'event' but it definitely wont be my last. Look forward to the next one and seeing you all again. X                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 1200 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption