Loch Ness - The Sequel to the Prequel

212 Posts | Latest reply on 06/08/2014 18:23:35 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Had a fantastic 5 days, thanks to all who came and went and stayed throughout. There was always a welcoming BM presence.
Great to renew friendships and meet some lovely new people too - Danny will be busy making plans to visit Wales now so watch out down there!
I'll post photos while the laundry gets done!                                                                                                                                                                             
peter1200gs's Profile
peter1200gs

In: Barnsley
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Had a fantastic time, Fri - Wed, great to meet peeps, thanks to Steve for organising a brill meet, roads to die for and ordered great weather too, inc a brill campsite.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Had a fabulous time and enjoyed meeting a whole new load of lovely nutters. Thank you all for your company and look forward to seeing you all again soon. X                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Bloody 'ell that was good.
How do we top that?                                                                                                                                                                             
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

super hot weather...much hotter than last year, was a great week after a shaky start....applecross pass/road, and the run to ullapool most memorable days, lovely people...tour next year maybeSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

i will have a large pic of me on the applecross for my facebook page...thanks Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

I've put some photies up.
Mine are the nice un's.
The embarrassing and/or disturbing photos, e.g. Dusty's crack, are not by me you understand.

dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Another quality Highland hol.A great week with great peeps great roads and the usual glorious weather. The next Loch Ness week can't arrive soon enough xx                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Should I remove the picture Steve? We were just trying to see where Dusty had put Peters headlamp bulb, shine a little light on things Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

In: Buckley
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

A great week !
Brilliant weather, lovely grippy roads, gorgeous scenery, quality company. Great to see everyone.
Thanx Steve for another Loch Ness success !

dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Now then miss Izzy, I thought your picture of my crack was particularly artistic. You should not deprive others of this magnificent work of art by removing the piccy lol xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm bringing this up, so u can hav a look at the pics.
And go green if u missed it!
Check events.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4678 seconds. There are 1640 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption