Loch Ness - The Sequel to the Prequel

212 Posts | Latest reply on 06/08/2014 18:23:35 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Well it's time to start planning the year.

Last year we had Loch Ness The Prequel (organised by Dusty and absolutely brilliant) to the Loch Ness Camp (which never happened).

I'm up for another one this year and as the camp site at Fort Augustus was so good I'd be happy to go there again.

Obviously we can't have another prequel but we can have a sequel.

Whose interested?
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Is there beer n nekkid woomen involved?                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Only in your dreams XK, only in your dreams.

You able to book the same weather Steve, or is that in my dreams? Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
wantedpillyseat's Profile
wantedpillyseat

In: newcastle upon t

me me loved it last year                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

XK there will be beer and possibly nekkid women', although it's unlikely you'll see 'em.
Izzy you're in charge of the weather, tell us when it's gonna be sunny.
Pilly your mission is to keep XK under control, a large rubber mallet and a pair of testicle tongs will be provided.

So who else fancies it. I'd like at least one half way coherent and sober(ish) person to converse with!
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

You've as much chance of that as XK seeing nekkid women lol

rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

In: bradford

All women are naked under their clothes.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

ohh sounds like fun beer, tents, naked wimin, the only thing missing is pizza. if theres pizza Im in. is there pizza please I like pizza                                                                                                                                                                             
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

Do they do haggis pizza...                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

see what I mean lmao....

anyway back to the thread. Any dates in mind?                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

How about July, nowt much in the event page yet.                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

as long as it isn't the 21st July as it is me ma's birthday and she scares me way more than you lot do                                                                                                                                                                             
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

not the 1/2nd week gonna be takin weein on holiday with his pals first ...get that out of the way and yes im in.....brill last year, best holiday in agesSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Too right, it was brilliant. Just waiting for Dusty to turn up now then we can fix a date... we can't do it without him!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

Weekend of 26 july is good cause its my birthday nice weekend away with a few beers....                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Weekend? It's Big Scotland, it needs to be a week. Just too many awesome roads to do it in a weekend!                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

The last full week, Mon 21st to Fri 25th, plus weekends either end would be ideal for me if it suits others too.

Can't do anything about the weather but there'll be haggis if you're quick enough the catch one - but they're wily beasties! We do have pizza in Scotland too, we don't JUST live on curry!
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Sounds tempting to me Izzy, a week of lunacy winding up to Riley's birthday bash.
How does that sound to everyone else?                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Will check at work for that week                                                                                                                                                                              
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

was that the end of July???...yep im inSmile

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 463 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption