Loch Ness - The Sequel to the Prequel

212 Posts | Latest reply on 06/08/2014 18:23:35 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Ah we'll get what we get.
Fort Augustus is looking OK Sat to Tuesday, but it looks like it might be wet on the way up.
But as you say Dusty, time for it to change yet... Either way lol.
Gortex methinks....                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Hi Steve. To be honest a couple of good rain storms leaves the roads nice and clean and grippy. And the summer rain makes every thing smell lovely and look green and fresh . Everything that is except farts and a barbie lol

dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

is there a restaurant in the lodge now??

dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

think dumbarton is on our route so can meet you there Dusty, but i remember you were late last year....pm me your mobile, if we miss u will see yu at the green welly                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Dizzy, restaurant and bar in the Lodge, serving till 9 apparently. I'm not sure if that means food stops at 9 or the bar!

Almost time Beer

dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle

I'm in Cumbernauld this evening. 22:10 blue skies and 20c . A little hint of redness in the few wispy
clouds on the horizon , gorgeous.                                                                                                                                                                             
peter1200gs's Profile
peter1200gs

In: Barnsley
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

I'm going up on Friday now, hope t get me tent up in the dry, see u all sat.                                                                                                                                                                              
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

And the weather looks glorious up there today.
But we'll soon sort that out ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

right, Sam and I will meet up wi Dusty at Morrisons, possibly Martyn too..for meeting up with H at the green welly....do u know that across the road from the green welly is the most amazin cake shopTongue

Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

We're on us way.
After abrill ride up the 68 we're presently in the Black Bull, Lauder, fed and now enjoying my second pint as much as my first. I'll report on the third later.
See you all tomorrow in sunny Fort Augustus.                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

yep so sunny mind waterproofs Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

In: Buckley

I will see you all on Monday, still under the weather so will hav a couple of days rest before traveling.
Have a great weekend and safe travels to all :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
peter1200gs's Profile
peter1200gs

In: Barnsley
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Few here, still nice weather as well, nursing a hangover lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Well we're here. Where are the rest of you? Five of us in the bar. Weather not as bad as u thought.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Well we're here. Where are the rest of you? Five of us in the bar. Weather not as bad as u thought.                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

Monday onwards looking really good up here

Might pop up and say hello as getting rid of the Rocket 3 so might do one last run on it Thumbs Up and be good to catch up

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Leaving when Danny recovers from work (and I load my bike), looking forward to seeing you all there.
For those also travelling today or later in the week - safe journey.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Looks like another glorious day at Fort Gus.
And today we will mostly be doing Applecross.                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

Good run up over drovers road yesterday fella ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Regret, exhaust blown, have to get recovery home.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 462 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption