10th Birthday Party BITM - Essex

21 Posts | Latest reply on 25/02/2014 16:32:19 by xj | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

We usually have a good turnout of BM members at this event!! One not to miss!!!    My tickets arrived Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                 
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Ellie I cant see how you can get a good turn out at this event if there is no date or location lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Really hoping to be there Ellie.  I think that the rest of the Raptors are going too........just need to check on my workload x                                                                                                                                                                               
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4361                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol @ JP   Sorry forgot to say, it's already on the events page and we have 16 with their names down already   25th April - 26th April   Essex outdoors- Mersea, Rewsalls Lane, East Mersea Colchester Essex CO5 8SX 2014 Band Line Ups EntertainmentBands 2014FridayHeridaWaxies Dargles (pogues Tribute)Soap your AuntieJuke Box FuryBad PennySaturdayEd Gasket and the RockersFull Mental RacketAngry BeaverWalkwayMuntfingerDisco in marquee by BrainsDisco in Hall by JimTicket Prices£20 prebook, £25 O.T.GCars are £15 prebook, £20 O.T.G                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Be good to see you Trish Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Twas a reeeet good larf last year Thumbs Up ... jus make sure ya take ya thermals Wink

i wont be going this year unfortunately but have a darn good time peeps Beer

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My first event!!, be gentle with me folks...                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

We'll look after you jacko99 Wink LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Don't mention the BITM Rally virgin forfit :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

It's my weekend off work and that Friday is payday, I finish work at 5, a two hours ride up there, there by 7, tent up 7-30 and in the bar by 7-30 and 3 seconds. It's sounding good to me.                                                                                                                                                                             
ColinB's Profile
ColinB

In: Ashford

Just booked my ticket on line. Looking forward to this one as first rally of the year. Where did I put me tent.....

bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Whoop whoop.....name added to this one :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I have my tickets.....and ready to party!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Looking forward to seeing you there lovely lady xx                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

Ticket and rally badge paid for Approve.                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Really looking forward to this one.  I haven't done the BITM before, and have heard lots of great things about this rally.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Not long now.....                                                                                                                                                                             
fantasia's Profile
fantasia

In: Halifax

Brill rally. But darnt take my bike. The engine got sabotaged last year bya wierd ex who is still on here. He lives i bellericy. And he usually goes to this one. ?                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

How strange that someone who obviously loves bikes would do such a thing :(                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 781 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption