into the valley

170 Posts | Latest reply on 05/05/2014 14:49:19 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

A great weekend, weather was fab (if a tad chilly overnight on friday)

Lots of giggles, silly dancing and banter.

Great to meet up with old buddies, BMers and mates. A good weekend!                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

yep we had a fab weekend gbnp,hope your heartburn has subsided now and that your home safe Big smile russ welded gill,s bike okay and they ound there way home.me and janice had a really good ride home so all,s well with the world Thumbs UpBig smileClap                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

Brilliant weekend as usual I had a great time lots of people camping together by the flag but I forgot to count how many                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

Just seen your post Hayabusarob sorry you couldn't find any room to camp with us wish I had seen you I would of been able to find some room for you to camp with us better look next time                                                                                                                                                                             
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

In: bradford

Great weekend lots of laughs not spoilt by the little mishap.

Thanks for everyones help stu for the taxi ride and big thank you to russ and debs for getting the bike back and fixing it.

Good ride home with no issues took gill out for the pub grub we missed on saturday nice end to the weekend.
peter1200gs's Profile
peter1200gs

In: Barnsley
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Brill weekend, good to meet BM folks, apologies if I didn't say hello to all.                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Had a fab weekend with great people yet again :)

Thanks to Ray aka Bananaman for the curry it was very yummy in my tummy, oh I still didn't find your pistons !!!

Comedy was awesome, trouble is I still keep singing .... I danced in the morning when the ...........

And my willy got home in one piece wahoooooooooooo
tracy3's Profile
tracy3

In: north east

had  abrill weekend what i can rember  first rally its good to see old  mates and meet new                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi Bikabill, no worries, should have arrived earlier!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I was one of the unlucky ones Friday night tent robbed while I slept snoring my head off,and I know they tried other peoples sleeping bags while they slept to find wallets,on the up side only money taken,I had a great time despite the low life's and will be back next year.bring on the Farmyard

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 718 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption