into the valley

170 Posts | Latest reply on 05/05/2014 14:49:19 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ok folks ive submitted this to the events page.first rally of the season for a lot of folks whos going??? we are Big smile are we having a bm campsite again this year in same place????                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

I will be there but as for a BM camp if its like last year there will be 2 or 3 different areas as some including me don't want to be near the fire as it stunk the tent out last year                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

I might give this one a go ...                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Tis a fab rally.                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

this is always a fab rally just like farmyard but smaller its ace cant wait Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I've not been to into the valley since the chain on my Fazer 1000 snapped en-route and my garage recovered me, fixed it and sent me on my way so I could still attend into the valley dubbing me "Lucky" instead of Fuzzy :-)

I want to this one again, it was really good fun ... hopefully without drive chain snap-age this time though :-)

Fuzzy
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

gonna be ace this is all my buds together party timeThumbs UpBeerParty                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Party party party party party party party party

Sorry pointless post but OMG im looking forward to this. 8-)                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

mmmmmeeeeeeeeee cant wait either gonna be ace woooooohooooooo Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Stuie I've seen worse pointless posts than that!
Good to see that you can be kipperish too. Big smile

I need to check out dates and stuff still. Might skip this and only go to the Farmyard again.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

I just hope they have improved the food and bought the sound engineer a hearing aid this year                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

noooooooooooooooo izzy we need you hun mad burds together Cryxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Well, im giddy about this one too. I cant wait to be with the usual suspects and of course catch up with others i havent seen in months. Bring it on!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

GBNP you have to behave at this years rallys or we will take pics and post them on here and FaceBook lol

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Oh no!

What am i gonna do? I just cant see me being an angel at any rally this year ... Why would i change the habit of a lifetime?!

Perhaps i can deflect attention from myself to you @JP you animal, all that raucous quaffing of alcohol, toe tapping, silly squeaky voices/balloons and general chaos that surrounds you will be enough for me to disappear into the shadows n party on regardless and without fear of the magik picture box. The chaos fairy strikes again! Yeehah!
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

i am exciiiiiiiiiited and caaaaant wait.first proper rally of the season is this and will get to party wiv all me bm buddies you know who you are Wink oh gbnp are you and stuie meeting up with us to ride in chick??? x                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Lmao, you are even more giddy than me @zzrbabe! Dont know yet, not sure if @stuie will be off work on the friday, or whether he is coming up later.

I should be riding by then ... All being well, ((podgy!)) fingers crossed.

Will sort out nearer the time, once everything factored in!! Might have Rhizzo with us too...
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

wooooohooooo party time wiv all me burd mates and a few blokes thrown in too he he Wink be cool if rhizzo comes too but you will have to be the responsible parent and behave you know WinkLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Dont worry IIRC i have booked that Friday off 8-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

@zzrbabe ... Me responsible ..? Errrmmm, yeah .. well can i take a rain check on that?! Besides .. when we are together its double trouble (must remember to get in touch with gorgeous, cos he keeps us both inline!!)

@stuie ... YAY! Sensible arrival time then... Woohoo party on

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 851 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption