into the valley

170 Posts | Latest reply on 05/05/2014 14:49:19 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
BlueYam's Profile
BlueYam

In: Taunton
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

7 sleeps !!!! Got a bid on a new self inflating camping mattress - still the highest bidder with less than an hour to go - fingers crossed!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

new top box arrived! so now have the sapce I need, this will be fun!                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

only 6 sleeeeeeeps to go peeeeeps i am sooooo excited coz me loves this rally Big smileBeerPartyThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey BlueYam, did you get the mattress?                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

well didnt make matlock as was working but this is coming up in 5 sleeps and i really cannot wait gonna be ace Thumbs UpBig smilePartyBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

getting closer!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Kipper is Giddy! 3 big sleeps ... **hopping from foot to foot**                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

twooooooo sleeeeeeeps to go woooohooooo i really cant wait to party with my mates Big smileThumbs UpPartyBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Is it this weekend ? I thought it was next week good job you reminded me lol                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Ok why is there so much talk about this rally last year there was only 1 band that I would have been happy about booking . The food was not that good very little choice . And as for the over priced bar and kids going round nicking glasses to get your money back is a bit much
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wow you are really selling this one, and I was looking forward to it! The comedy looks good, if not we can do our own! As for kids nicking glasses, a swift kick when no one is looking works, but thanks for the heads up on the glasses, better bring a chain and superglue.....for the glass not the kids
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi everyone. My first time at this rally. Looking forward to meeting all you BM members.                                                                                                                                                                             
peter1200gs's Profile
peter1200gs

In: Barnsley
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Hi all,
I plan to get there about lunch time, any ideas where your all camping?                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

there should be a flag up somewhere with bm on it when mr bill arrives Big smileThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Will have to have a look for it, otherwise I will be "billy no mates" again!                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

twoooooooo sleeeeeeeps sooooo excited Big smile we will be there for around 2pm i thinks Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Fab rally.........

Have a fab time one and all

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

one more sleep,one more sleep,one more sleep woooooohooooooo im soooo gidddddy ha ha ha ha 
for me this is the start of my rally season and its gonna be mint Big smileThumbs UpBeerPartyCool                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Whoa there @zzrbabe hold that kipper back, looks like he will burn out before you get there!

I really looking forward to this, gonna catch up with some old mates from years ago too hopefully. **excited little jig** YAY!

Pleeeeeassse dont forget the tent .. **hands clapsed together tightly, n on bended knees**

See you there!
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

I won't I wrote a note next to bike keys x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 976 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption