Rivvi Barn Sunday 29th Dec

49 Posts | Latest reply on 31/12/2013 02:01:33 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
Skyliner33's Profile
Skyliner33

In: Swinton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm the same as Vtwin twin, was there with a mate but didnt know where everybody was.

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

It's always a good idea if you can pm at least one person to arrange a meeting point or perhaps state what you're wearing or riding and what to look out for.

Some of use have BM hoodies and tshirts with our names on, which we would wear to meets, although I know this isn't always practical, but if a group knows roughly where they will be meeting ( thinking of the Big Ice Cream cones at Matlock Bath) then anyone looking like they might be part of BM can hopefully be found Thumbs Up

It's a shame when people turn up for a day out and find out they were so close, yet so far to meeting new friends! Smile

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

I allus wear my silly hat (see Profile pic) ... that way I look the same!!!

Wink

Skyliner33's Profile
Skyliner33

In: Swinton

I never spotted that silly hat :/

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

That's cos I WASN'T there!  LOL!

But when I go anywhere the silly hat goes wiv me!  HONEST Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Tisnt the hat that's silly lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Oi!  Mad Yellow Burd, I resemble that remark!LOL

Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens

you certainly do resemble that remark and it was an excellent day and finally managed to see rb when not in fancy dress next time ill be able to recognize her also the pan running sweet just need to fix me kwacker now                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

@panman .... Cheeky!WinkLOLWacko

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3125 seconds. There are 613 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption