Rivvi Barn Sunday 29th Dec

49 Posts | Latest reply on 31/12/2013 02:01:33 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I know there's already talk of it:

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...mp;page=11

Anyone fancy a ride out to break up the festive season, weather & hangovers permitting?

RD                                                                                                                                                                             
Oldguysrule's Profile
Oldguysrule

In: Manchester

That's a man with a plan Rubberduckie, Count me in Clap

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nice one, let's hope the weather's OK

RD

cyclemania's Profile
cyclemania

9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Hi RD, might show up if you have a time for itLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Was thinking sometime after 12.00 hangover dependent of courseWink

RD

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Will be up for this.  Depends on weather mind.   Get wet enough on a weekly basis as it is!                                                                                                                                                                                    
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If I could guarantee not to get soaked to the skin..its a long way to be wet through like that for me..never been the Rivi Barn...would like to go...see how the weather pans out...you never know you might just see me!!

andyl250's Profile
andyl250

In: liverpool

Will give it a go just hope the weather behaves supposed to be stormy over Xmas                                                                                                                                                                              
cyclemania's Profile
cyclemania

ya bunch of softeesLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well it's rained on me the past 4 Sundays I've been out including today, the last time I was at Rivvi between Christmas and New Year it snowed on the way up there but I was out then and just got on with it. There weren't many bikes there mind, me and the mate Ian and two guys on BMW's, probably had heated everything on themLOL

I was reminded today though that I'm at a rock night (p*ss up) the night before, think I'll have to moderate my consumption that nightWink

RD

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yep sounds good                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh Im no whimp hun its just my bike is my only mode of transport and Im getting sick and tired of getting wet to the skin so when I use it for a pleasure trip I want a bit of a break LOL...Im one hard biker chick..ride all year round in all weathers...even snow!!

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Wink    Rose   You sure are     Thumbs Up   But maybe Santa should bring you some "waterproof" riding gear    Approve                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bit of a run for me, maybe not make this one!                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

just checked accuweather which is (optimistacally) showing a big yellow circle thingy and a comment of showers.     Like BBBB, I commute all year whatever the weather, so it would be nice to have a ride out without getting wet for a change.  Don't mind the cold, i can dig out thermals to cope with that.     See how it is nearer to the 29th.    If I go, Cyclemania, will be in touch as I can meet up with you and we can ride over together if you want.                                                                                                                                                                             
willow's Profile
willow

In: Tyldesley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I hope to see you all there too! So long as not too wet n windy when I start off! Such a long ride for me ;) lol
X                                                                                                                                                                             
cyclemania's Profile
cyclemania

Nice one, glad to see some of you women are up for it! (a ride out I meanLOL) RB I'll PM you to arrange meeting upSmile

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Top banana my man......although if its raining I aint going.                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

Hi I would like to come but I will be in Scotland but hopefully will come another day
Bigray                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Weather's looking bright but cold 4-6* C, light wind, chance of a shower, get the thermals outLOL

RD

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 637 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption