Rivvi Barn Sunday 29th Dec

49 Posts | Latest reply on 31/12/2013 02:01:33 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Just wondering why this isn't on events page ???? 

Skyliner33's Profile
Skyliner33

In: Swinton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Weather forecast is decent now. I will be up there in the afternoon. Suffering bike withdrawal at the moment :/

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Yay, weather looking good if a tad cold......see you all there                                                                                                                                                                             
the vtwin twin's Profile
the vtwin twin

In: manchester

hi yes it looks like a dry day so il be having a ride to rivy.well its only down the road for me. so I l be there before my hands get cold haha. see you there il be the one in yellow you cant miss me                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

See you all around 12ish. Thermals at the ready lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens

12 ish tomorrow guys if can get out of bed in time to set out for then                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

Might be more like 1 for me, but see you there anyway.

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

ooh a ride out woop woop

see you all later....                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Been some reports of ice on the roads so take care if you out on the bikes today                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Well I had a lovely ride out to rivi thanks Cyclemania (Paul).

Was great to see everyone and Minnie you look good on Roxy, an altered seat and it be a perfect fit.

Thanks to Rubberducky (John) for suggesting the meet up.

And finally, last but not least, thanks to CW (Chris) for bringing me back.....finally slew the Barton Bridge demon yay.

For those of you who have routes for days out when the warmer months are with us, let me know and I will happily do the organising bit.

Fantastic day today
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Good turnout considering the time of year. Good to see you again Jo (RB) and Paul (CM) mice to meet Chris (CW), John (panman1102), Wills and all the rest, sorry didn't catch all you namesErmm

Looking forward to some better weather.

RD

willow's Profile
willow

In: Tyldesley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Just warming up! Was fab to meet everyone! Nice to meet the old gang again ;) and meet new folks.
Had a lovely day
See you all soon
Xx
Sheena

willow's Profile
willow

In: Tyldesley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Ps. Hope you made it to the services in time Minnie ;) lol I just about got home in time without stopping to pop I behind a tree lol xx

cyclemania's Profile
cyclemania

9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

I had a great daySmile nice meeting so many new people! I can't beleive I was the last bike out of RivviBig smile best bit must have been being velcro'd to MinnieLOL hope to see you all in the new yearBeer all the best, Paul                                                                                                                                                                             
the vtwin twin's Profile
the vtwin twin

hi everyone I was up at the barn yesterday, but I didn't recognise anyone. isn't a surprise as Iv never met up with you guys n gals yet, I was on my yellow sv,                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

VTwin twin. Next time there is a meet up and I am going, let me know and we can arrange a "spot". I have a red CBF500 (the only one with muffs on). And until the weather improves I will be dressed as a florescent 5ft 2 round budgie (although I prefer the description of fizzy lemon sherbet drop myself lol).

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

@RB, yellow budgie? Surely u mean CANARY??!

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Pleeease can you get events like this onto events page next time ??? I know that some of us only visit that page......just to see what's occurring !! 

the vtwin twin's Profile
the vtwin twin

cheers RB will do. I was a tad brite mself, i had a set of yellow white and black leathers on.                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Canary....they sing......I dont

Alice2 its always a good idea to check the threads as well as events page as sometimes rides are last minute or someone will just float the idea out there to see if anyone is interested. There was a trip to Matlock not long back which evolved that way, was put on events afterwards so photos could be posted.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7324 seconds. There are 623 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption