Newbie just moved to Ashford

16 Posts | Latest reply on 08/11/2013 21:35:30 by xj | Go to original / last post
zx9rman's Profile
zx9rman

In: Ashford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi everyone just settled in and thought I'll say hello...hope to meet lots of people and have a laugh :))                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

eyup & welcome to BM. Check out the events calendar for what's happening & dive in with ya boots on Thumbs Up

ColinB's Profile
ColinB

Hi,

Welcome to BM, I'm in Ashford. Off to Wesson's for Brekky tomorrow. A group of us get out for various events, more in East Sussex than Kent as Kent a bit dead!
Have a look at the events at the bottom of my profile to see what we do. We are real steady, no racers in our group, more about the social side and shared joy of two wheels.

Colin                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome to bm jump in enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

bloody wierdos in kent if you ask me . LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

welcome to the mad house with mad peeps                                                                                                                                                                              
ColinB's Profile
ColinB

XJ is a leading authority on the Kentish wierdo.                                                                                                                                                                               
zx9rman's Profile
zx9rman

Thanks everyone...XJ I should fit in well then but I don't quite have six fingers and webbed toes yet LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Hello good evening and welcome :)                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

you're thinking of Suffolk there zx9rman, easy mistake to make if you aren't indigenous though. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
zx9rman's Profile
zx9rman

I'm an Essex boy....what can I say lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Welcome on board zx9rman, hold tight n get ready to meet the inmates ... A bunch of crazies, only interested in bikes, beer n CAKE!

Im sure you will have a fun time, come n join in the fun at hallowistmas (check out events page n get ya name down).
fudet's Profile
fudet

In: heysham

welcome to the loony bin but it is a great place                                                                                                                                                                             
ray01's Profile
ray01

In: retford

hi hun and welcome                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

There are a few of Bmers in Ashford, all fine chaps!!
Weirdos in Kent?? naaaaaaa.....YES!! Me and proud of it! (What's normal anyway??) Then there's xj.....I think it's something in the water!

xj's Profile
xj

nope, xj is me. rarely found in the water coz it's bloody freezing.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8613 seconds. There are 636 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption