Our big day

33 Posts | Latest reply on 02/02/2014 09:24:59 by zzrbabe42 | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Will there be cake ?                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Oooooooh yes lots of cake x                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Ummmmmmmmm cake                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y0V4TZAyd8I

Come along boys and girls !                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oooh Mrs Debs Russ !! Thumbs Up  Lovely ! Smile XX                                                                                                                                                                              
Rider10's Profile
Rider10

In: Whitchurch, Shro
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Congrats you two..Clap.. great news and another success for BM..Thumbs Up. have a long and happy relationship..Wink... maybe there time for me to find that special someone after all...heehee...will drink to your happiness..Beer 

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

well the weding plans are on track finally picked a style of dress for the bridesmaids i think lol.so date booked,reception booked,dress sorted,and now to sit down and decide on muzic lol.and i only have about 8mths left "how will i manage" he he he but anyway to burd i may need your help with picking the sounds if you got a spare half hour lol Big smilexx

rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Congratulations!!
May your Marriage only ever bring you bothJoy.. Magick & Sparkles!!

oh and nookie.. lots of nookie..                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

well it looks like all is on track for our weddingBig smile we have got the bridesmaid dresses,i have found a fab place in york thats doing my flowers.i have all the table decs on order and am off to have a look at favour boxes in hobbycraft on fridayThumbs Up have decided what i am getting as gifts for the bridesmaids,best men and for the luvly miff who,s giving me away.russ is discussing the photography with a friend of his and so just the band and dj to get booked.and for our honeymoon we have decided we are going to go up to the lakes for a week as ive never been up there i cant wait Big smilex                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Oooh tis all falling into place babe, good to here.

Check out groupon and wowcher, they sometimes offers on stays in the lakes. Seen some nice hotels been up recently.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ah bless ya glad its all coming together for you .bet you cant wait .

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Good to know all on track babe. I cant wait to see the luvverley miff, wee man n boy! all suited n booted. Woohoo its gonna be smashing!                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

well the bridesmaid dress saga continues Angry we found one yesterday totally perfect and was told by the shop that the other size we need was at three other shops.leah rang up and we either cant get the size or we cant get them to answer the phone so my have to go back to the drawing board again.i am getting really fed up now boooooooooooooooooooo Thumbs DownAngry                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4680 seconds. There are 918 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption