Our big day

33 Posts | Latest reply on 02/02/2014 09:24:59 by zzrbabe42 | Go to original / last post
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

well we have booked the ceremony and the reception we are getting married on the 23rd august 2014.ive found my dress and decided on colours so only the little details to sort now and i got 9mths to do it woohoo sorted lol Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Congratulations Deb and Russ, save me a piece of cake please.                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

will do mate Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Congratulations.
Sounds like a long way off, 2014, but then realise it's already October and, as you say, just over 9 months away which I'm sure will fly by.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nice one...all the best to you two Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Hope it all goes to plan for you both, and you have a very special day Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Great news  save me a cake or 2                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Congrats Lady and Russ lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Oooh, welll phase two of the master plan commences very shortly ... Operation bridesmaids, once thats sorted phase three... Yeehah... The hen rally!! Oooh i nearly as excited as the soon to be mrs russ!!                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

i am sooooo excited Big smile im waiting on a price for the invites then they will be sent out so for my lovely friends i will be pm,ing you soon for your address,s so i can send your invites out.and hopefully you will come Big smile xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

awww you is gonna have an awesome day and night ... im sooo excited for you its fabooooooo xxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

Congratulations Deb and RussBig smile

really happy for you both Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

How does the old adage go?? May all your troubles be little ones!!

Congrats from Kent!!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oo , ive only just seen this, yayyyy..                    Huge Congratulations to Debs and Russ..                                         Hug  xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

In: Halifax

Congratulatons Debs & Russ, another BM couple to tie the knott Big smile Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Congrats Debs and Russ, I met you both for the first time on Saturday and you are an amazing couple.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

@RB ... LMAO ... they sure are ... they would defo spoil another couple Wink

Love ya both (Debz n Russ) honest!Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby

Wow, that was very quick, you should be a wedding planner??  I hope it all goes the way you want it to. Congratulations and best wishes for your future together.                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

thank you all for the best wishes xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

well we are off to look at bridesmaid dresses on saturday me and my best buddy gbnp aka linzBig smile with my two bridesmaids its all coming together.the save the date cards will be being sent out soon so i do hope that all my friends will save the 23rd aug to join me and russ on our wedding dayHeartHeart xx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6895 seconds. There are 1126 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption