Squires Santa Run

55 Posts | Latest reply on 15/11/2013 22:54:37 by rileymtr | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Fab ride out, a bit chilly but hey that kept everyone on their toes!

Spent on hour getting stickiness off my lid, its now very shiny but looks soooo sad without its antlers n jingle bells :(

Good turnout n no doubt a fair amount raised, well done everyone... Same time next year??!
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Great Day!   Loads of bikes and trikes, glorious sunshine and lots of happy smiley faces!  Thumbs UpHug

Big thank you to Vlad for the unexpected pilly ride.. much appreciated!Hug

I was surprisingly quite toastie... that's Lidl base layers for ya! Wink LOL

I'm still grinning like a Cheshire Cat... loved it!    Thanks to everyone who organised it! Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Lidl base layers are great. Didn't have to switch the heated jacket on I was so warm

centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

I was just glad of the heated grips I had fitted on Tuesday, especially when I had to pull over half way to the Sun and dive into the bushes with a bad case of 'floating eyeballs' !                                                                                                                                                                             
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

In: bradford

Good ride out although abit nippy, my toes just come back to life.
Could do with heated foot pegs lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Pah!  BMW riders ... softies ...!!  (@Rileymtr & @Stuie.)

Oh, I forgot I was pilly on one ... oops  ... 

Oh yeah, flipping luxury and wonderful heated everything-ness (but not pilly seat!!)

rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

Umm and what bike do ridelol

You could always catch the bus or sit on a hot water bottle...                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Touche, my old sparring bud!!

Point taken. Lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

You could always lend me your 12 for more street cred lol

You love it really.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Now @rileymtr ... you know that is just NOT gonna happen, never, ever never...

Can't possibly have you doing your Tom Cruise impression on it again can we?!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Well the santa run is over for another year and plans for the egg run are underway. the destination is Lightwater Valley                                                                                                                                                                               
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

can we have less snow this time please? Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Bring on the eggs ... Yeehah!

Egg-cited!

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Nice one Vlad.. I'll be there for the Eggy One! Thumbs Up

I'm definitely not going on any roller-coasters though! lol

rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

You must be yoking can we get christmas out the way first...                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 918 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption