Squires Santa Run

55 Posts | Latest reply on 15/11/2013 22:54:37 by rileymtr | Go to original / last post
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

squires santa run on Nov. 10th. details on events page                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ive added myself for this ..Thumbs Up, great cause..x                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Yayyy not working that weekend so hopfefully I can make this!

I might need a lift though unless I can get Zig ont road Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Calendar   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4340                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'd love to do this too, but can only do so if someone could offer me a lift......  can ya smell the bacon butties!!!!  (bribery - oh yes!)LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

I would love to do this one but not sure if Stu will be on the road... might need to call on my chaffeur ... if he's free!   Mr Riley you available??!  (just in case?!)                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

Yeah Riley you best be free I want my mad bird mate there x                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Just checking - this is the SQUIRES do , not the MAG one?  I can be soooo dumb at times Embarrassed

Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

This is the Squires run. organised by the ride of honour team. nothing to do with Mag                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Cool, thanks just wanted to be sure ... I am a bit dim ...soooorrrrryyyy! Mr vlad amir.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Dont worry im sure i will be about on the bike by this run                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm going.... What's the route this year? Anyone know?.....                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

well hopefully it wont be snowing cos then i can come lol dont do snow anymore Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

route is left out of squires left onto A63 down to roundabout then back up A63. back past Squires  then as follows
sherburn - cawood - escrick - wheldrake -elvington - A64 to york designer outlet.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ooooo!!! all my favourite local roads ...                                                                                                                                                                              
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

Following a risk assesment of the route on Sunday and other factors the route is to be changed.
Another route as been planned same start and finish points. I will post the route once another risk assessment as taken place.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Why is it not going to Ripon again ...?

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Is the risk CARS by any chance?!?! Or could it be low flying reindeer?!                                                                                                                                                                              
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

the route was changed to avoid 300 bikes turning left onto the A19 then turning right a few hundred yards later across fast moving traffic.
Also the residents of a particular village would have complained about 300 bikes riding through and this could stop future rides. As it has in Tadcaster.
Why is it not going to Ripon again ...?

The egg run will be going to Ripon next year.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Would they complain about 300 cars going through their village?

Sorry but we seem to get treated like a different species to the rest pf the world jus cos we are missing two wheels!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 610 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption