Gower Knees Up - Suggested dates for 2014

24 Posts | Latest reply on 02/10/2013 22:17:06 by Plumbski | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

RB I would steer clear of the early May dates as that is usually when Mags Into the Valley is, and its a popular rally.   End of May sounds good :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hey we don't need popular we just need four days of beer and  local girls   BeerPartyBeerBeerParty                                                                                                                                                                               
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Oooh ta for the heads up BJSmile       V-Rod, I will make a start on the wording for the warning to the localsLOL   With that in mind as this is a "who would be interested" thread, should you be interested and have any alternative/preferable dates let me know.   I have suggested   Easter Bank holiday: 18 (Good Friday), 19, 20 &21 (Easter Monday) Early May bank holiday: 3, 4 and 5 (bank holiday) May Spring bank holiday: 23, 24, 25 & 26 (bank holiday) May   I will start looking into costs, camping etc in the New Year.                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

In: Sandy Cove
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Still working on a route, its gonna be good, pack your surf boardsThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1406 seconds. There are 531 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption