Gower Knees Up - Suggested dates for 2014

24 Posts | Latest reply on 02/10/2013 22:17:06 by Plumbski | Go to original / last post
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Okey dokey.   This will definately by a camping weekend due to length of the journey there and back.  (If its four and a half hours for Mr P then I can add another hour and a bit on to that).   The gorgeous Mr P has kindly offered to do the route Hug.    I will again provide the entertainment every time I try and get off and on my bike whilst it is loaded up.    The three dates I'm putting forward are:   Easter Bank holiday: 18 (Good Friday), 19, 20 &21 (Easter Monday)   or   Early May bank holiday: 3, 4 and 5 (bank holiday) May   or   Spring bank holiday: 23, 24, 25 & 26 (bank holiday) May - oh my that's the weekend I turn 45....eek.     This means people don't have to use a whole bunch of holidays.     However if people want to suggest alternative dates, post your suggestions.                                                                                                                                                                                          
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

I do understand that sometimes its not possible to offer a seat when you have a loaded bike, but if you can, could I ask you please post....   it would be lovely if Sandi, Bad to the Bone, Calli and other pillionettes could come along and enjoy the mayhem should they wish to.                                                                                                                                                                               
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Not got a clue what I will be doing it's still 8 months away                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i have no idea what this is or where it is more info please Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Just a suggestion at the mo to gauge interest.

The Gower Pennisular is South Wales                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Spring bank holiday: 23, 24, 25 & 26 (bank holiday) May - oh my that's the weekend I could really let my hair down on a four day'er   heheheheBeerPartyBeerPartyBeerParty  Sick  BeerParty                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

You are bad bad man V-Rod.....a bad man LOL LOLLOL

Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

In: Sandy Cove

God help us V-Rod, still working on a route, its a nice walk up worms head, you can only do it at low tide, or else you will get cut off when the tides comes, just take plenty of beer you will be fineBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

no no no you can walk up a worms head you'll find me in the bar talking to the girls Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

You just behave yourself Mr V-Rod, else I will put out an all points warning bullitin beforehand and give the locals fair warning to lock up their daughters, sisters, wives, grandmothers LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

BeerHey V-Rod the Worms Head pub is at the start of the walk, overlooking the fantastic beach of Rhosilli, great views, plenty of totty there for you, surf totty as wellThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Oh god, there's two of em at it LOL     What about us girlies mmmmmm better be a bit of eye candy for us an all.                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

Yep theres surf Dudes to, nearest pub to the campsite is the Kings Head, Llangennith, and its walkable!!!!!!!!!!Tai curry night on a Thursday or there used to be, and it is a lot closer than Wills Bar was, only 3miles away naaa only kidding few hundred yards, even the boys can manage that one.Thumbs Up

Ps Rossilli better get the spelling rightThumbs Up

Its a pity theres not more campsites near a pub ehBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

I've still got blimmin blisters from that 6 mile trek  through the crappy golf course LOL     Note to self....pack comfy shoes                                                                                                                                                                                 
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

Wasn't much better in A stars track boots either, nice walk through the dunes tho.

Right got to go work see ya all later                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

@RB ... mmmmmm better bea bitof eye candy for us an all.

There is method in @plumbski's madness ... No eye candy for the gals, so everyone will only have eyes for him!!!!

((Wink))

By his own admittance he is such a flirt, he will love all the attention... Love ya Mike ***titters, walking away VERY quickly***
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Its alright hon, if he is still wearing his bike boots he won't catch youLOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
lionfish's Profile
lionfish

In: Cotswolds

Works for me, a nice route through the Brecons :-)

Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

Hey you call sign Charlie, you are so rightCool

Walk like a gypsy in me bike bootsThumbs Up

Hi lionfish, can you suggest a couple of roads for us, either going South, or back North, obviously timings will come into play, it will be a long way, for the guys from ManchesterThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

Don't worry Lindsay theres plenty of surf bums for you, its a mecca for the locals, theres a great surf shop there to, owned by an ex pro surfer, I think he had to retire due to a head injury. The pubs the best, fantastic views, and if you stay late enough you will get a great sunset, no problem there thenBeer                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 566 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption