MCN Live - 28th - 31st March 2014

117 Posts | Latest reply on 05/04/2014 16:52:11 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Oh the disgrace of being drunk, and even worse by offering an apology and it not being accepted Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Back from a brilliant weekend and yes I can confirm that JP was indeed VERY drunk on Friday evening all of which was nothing to do with me officer honest !!!!

Damien you missed the night of the year lol

Fab company and endless giggles, including the male private part balloon hats and the random man Friday night .............say no more !!!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I wish I could have made it, but am trying to juggle several things as well as finances at once at the moment. I still want to know all the dirty details of what JP has done to disgrace himself. hahaha                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

It would be a breach of site rules for me to post what he did ....and besides I am too much of a lady to even spell it lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I will expect a full report at KISS4, that way it will increase JP's discomfort while we  guffaw relentlessly.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

66 I will gladly tell you what I did if only I could remember. I have been told what I did and I except I may have said a few things that I shouldn't have and If anyone was offended please feel free to slap me. Just take a ticket and wait your turn, I think the waiting time is about 36 hours.
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

All I am going to say is I haven't giggled that much for a long time ....... seriously hope that nobody took pictures of our erm ....... stroll home at god knows what time Sat morning lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well from what I saw BJ and JP were glass for glass so both somewhat delicate early hours Saturday! .... as for pics of the night, well errrm, maybe! ;) ... prob not get 'em past the mods tho !!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Post the Pics it will show just how innocent we were and why should a sober Mod remove them                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well if you insist JP ! ... done!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Alice sorry I didn't know I had fell asleep on you lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Phew !!!! No incriminating pics of me just JP lol                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Have you seen stella's pics yet ???

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

erm no ............ Stella I think you are gorgeous and stunning :)

JP doesn't agree ...he told me so ...honest injuns

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

great weekend as always and so cheep to do, wonder if people will recognize me

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Oh Mickey your so fine your so fine you blow my mind hey Mickey lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

thanks Jackie

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5310 seconds. There are 580 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption