MCN Live - 28th - 31st March 2014

117 Posts | Latest reply on 05/04/2014 16:52:11 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

MCN Live is the weekend for you – packed with awesome live bands & DJ’s, amazing biking entertainment, MCN babes, interactive zones and much more it really is a weekend you won’t want to miss. Bands include: Mercury as Queen Lorraine Crosby Bon Giovi Steve Ferringo And if that’s not enough, try out our on-site facilities including: Splash Waterworld  Fairground  Health Spa  Go-Karts  Crazy Golf  Ten pin bowling  Cinema  With all this going on the last thing you’ll want to do is go home so we’ve organised some great deals on accommodation too – so you can really party until your heart’s content!                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

At the moment per person its showing   Standard Room with food - £128   Silver Room with food - £145   Gold Room with food - £172                                                                                                                                                                             
Rider10's Profile
Rider10

In: Whitchurch, Shro
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Hi BJ and everyone who's considering this Smile ..... I had such a great time at the last one I have already booked and paid for it again...the forth year in a row. Its an amazing weekend and excellent value...plus all the comforts of home (almost...just no good woman to snuggle up with...looking for a volunteer as I am single...lol..Wink...)...lol.. And the food packages are well worth going for as you can eat as much as you want... much cheaper than eating at the restaurants in town or even the take-aways....and the best part of it is that you get to meet many old friends and get to know some new ones....a pretty good package.
Lets hope the weather is as good in 2014 as it was at this years...look forward to meeting you all there again..                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I am thinking about doing this one again.......it definitely is a great weekend.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Like Rider10 has said its a great weekend, I will be there                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

is this back already, seems like i,v only just been to the last one, count me in                                                                                                                                                                             
Rider10's Profile
Rider10

Great to see some fun BM'rs I met last time are going..Handshake... looks like gonna be another memorable party weekend..Party... 
Thing is !!!!!...Ermm...now have to start thinking about what to wear for the fancy dress party night again...lol...

bring it on..... Cheers all..John                                                                                                                                                                             
Rider10's Profile
Rider10

Hmmmm just went to add myself to the event but theres nothing showing AT ALL on 2014 canendar yet so can't do it ??.... darn it I was going to say..."Welcome to my big birthday party" as its my b/day on 27th...so good reason to enjoy a few beers...and possibly a number of spirits...just to get into the swing of it of course...heehee

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

....theres nothing showing AT ALL on 2014 canendar ...       There is, I put two events on yesterday, for 2nd of March and 10th of May.   This event hasn't been submitted to me so that's why it's not on the calendar.                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Oops knew i forgot to do something sorry Sandi                                                                                                                                                                              
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Will have to give this a miss this year need to save the pennies for a couple of trips into France                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Vlad ...... France eh !!!!   is it secret stuff ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Vlad goes international                                                                                                                                                                              
hightower's Profile
hightower

In: Doncaster

hmm try and make this one missed it last year 

dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

think I will do this one to Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Dizzy mind your fancy dress for the Sat night :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Rider10's Profile
Rider10

Hmmm.... This event still not on the Events page, so cannot add myself to it yet...and I have already booked and paid to go to....sob sob..Cry..                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Cheer up John, even if there's no event there's still a thread and you'll not be left to celebrate your birthday on your lonesome - no way!Party

Was a bit last-minute for me last year being new to the club but am including it in my plans for next year. Now, what's this about fancy dress?

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4325

Rider10 think it here

JP's Profile
JP

95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Kc thats the bike show unfortunatly MCN call evert think MCN Live Lol

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.1113 seconds. There are 590 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption