MCN Live - 28th - 31st March 2014

117 Posts | Latest reply on 05/04/2014 16:52:11 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
fantasia's Profile
fantasia

In: Halifax
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yehaa. Save us a place at bar jacki And peeps. Richard has to work till lunch.then make his way to me which can take 2 hrs. So hopfully we,ll manage to set of from here(clacton) no later than 3. So we should be there about 7. Then to slip into somthing more comfortable. Lol. ))).
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

i,v just booked, better late than never, SILVER ROOM with FOOD for TWO 126POUND for the two of us, so come on folks there,s still rooms and at that price for two people it has to be good.

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Can I ask all bm members to meet in the main bar at about 7.45 on Friday to raise a glass to sharky                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Good idea JP, I'll be there                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

It.s Bar Rosso then JP or thats what it was called last year                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Don't know the name bill the one in the central tent thing. If anyone can't get there in time let us know and we will wait for you                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I have to fecking drive... 2 weeks before I can get my bike :-(                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Could be worse you could have to walk.lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

There,s no bike show and they wont let me take a pilly round Cadwell so I shall be in car (need it to get fancy dress there                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

There was no bike show last year if you remember Bill. anyway that old shed of yours don't win anyway lol only kidding bill its a crackin bike

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Nearly time to party people :)

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

I took it last year so thats why I rang to asked this year if they had one, but for any one on bike you can go down to Cadwell and have a couple of laps round there                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

If anybody who is going wants to buy their KISS tickets or order tshirts come find Mr Ken or myself :)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Don't forget folks 7ཀྵ tonight in the main bar have a full glass.

Let us know if your running late and we will wait for you.

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

I WANNA GO...... *stands in t'corner stamping feet* Cry

Have a great weekend everyone! Thumbs Up   I'll raise that glass with you, for Sharky Beer

Kaz xx                                                                                                                                                                             
lionfish's Profile
lionfish

In: Cotswolds

Long ride for me & itching to get going...........anyone know what time that big yellow thing is going to make an appearanceSmile,,,,,flaming misty & raining at the momentCry                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well I'm here the big yellow thing made an appearance half an hour ago... Can't get into the room till 4pm... So I'm in the Jellyfish bar having a pint or 3 :-). That's the name of the bar for meeting later the Jellyfish bar. £3.60 for a pint of hobgoblin.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I have a 3 bed roomed room... I only wanted a single :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to you all for being completely s**t faced on Friday night.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You got drunk JP? I thought you were a model of abstinence!

so, what is it you did that you feel the need to appologise publicly? have you disgraced yourself somehow? are you now banned from all Butlins holiday camps for an indeifite period? are you going into hiding for fear of being hunted down and lynched by a mob of insensed women? come on now, spill the beans and be damned!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 755 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption