More of an announcement than chat .... subject: @stuie.

67 Posts | Latest reply on 05/10/2013 07:57:15 by Karey | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Its ok im pacing myself well Debs.

Physios outline for cardiac recovery seams to me set up for an 80 year old. Aprantly at the moment i suposed to be able to walk 300 meters and climb a flight of stairs!,

Curr ently im jogging 5k twice a day and stairs pose no issue!

Hopefully see you tomorrow i thought the plan was to see you guys for a cuppa in the morning. Unless plans have changed!
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

That's great news Stuie, but like Debs says, take it easy and don't rush things... otherwise Linzi will have to show you the back of her hand again..  ( though I think you'll probably like that a little too much! )  PMSL!!LOL

Just do as you're told and take it steady and you will be back ont tractor afore ye know it Wink  xx

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nope defiantly taking easy. Exercising till I just start to breath about to breath a little heaver but can still talk. Making sure weights don't affect my chest so anything I lift or work with dosnt hurt my ribs. Just started resistance work as well as cardio.

Thing is if you go to gently you never get better.
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Well, I think my job of the voice of sense has gone completely out of the door! Ermm   @stuie.  becareful with the drive back up the country, tea will be ready at mine for around 7.30pm ... so you got enough time to crawl up the motorway LOL  Its good to know that the arms are now working well, but as Debz n Kaz said take it easy and be careful, no point running before ya can walk!   @zzrbabe - see you tomoz, missing ya Wink   @karey - the back of my hand is constantly being shown but he takes no notice these days, gonna have to borrow Debz 'pokey stick'!                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I am taking notice of your voice of comman sence. I'm in the van not on the bike. Bike only coming out to play when I'm fit to ride it                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

we gotta drop matty off at bout 11.30 ish then over to yours linz Big smile miss ya too need help and voice of calm pleeease Unhappyxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

PMSL@ Linzi.. just be careful what you do with that pokey stick.. don't be getting too giddy, missus! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2188 seconds. There are 565 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption