More of an announcement than chat .... subject: @stuie.

67 Posts | Latest reply on 05/10/2013 07:57:15 by Karey | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

I'm sure stui will appreciate the gift I gave you on Sunday and may evenfall out of bed llaughing                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Rofl. I have told him you gave me spesh prezzie n that i will put ip a photo n an explanation... Oh yeah, n that he will LOVE it ... That is tonights job!

You nutter!                                                                                                                                                                              
gazza123's Profile
gazza123

In: Mansfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just share some of you pop, with him, I know it's hard lol. But he will recover a lot quicker . Lol.
All the best , and a big get well soon....
:-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I dont share my jd very often gazza as you well know, but on this occasion i MIGHT just do that!!

Oi! Stu! Yeah you in the pjs (!) ... Catch ** throws bottle** ...

Oh flip, ... Sorry nurse ... I dint realise you were in the room, did thst HURT?!

Now look what you made me do gazza! You allus get me into trouble ..**shakes head sadly n wanders off to find nicer friends to play with..**
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

That's really good news about Stu. Best wishes to both of you ApproveBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

@david ... Top choice !!

Thank yo David, you luvverley geezer!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

A quick update: Stu continues to improve, he is now motoring along under his own steam and is walking the corridors of the hospital totally unaided, which is a vast improvement. He is gaining use of arms n hands slowly but steadily.

The surgical team are really pleased with him and have indicated that he may well be looking at a discharge very soon..

The physio guys are working him hard but he is really pushing himself, as he wants out so that he can see you guys. He really does miss the banter and wind ups!!

Watch this space ... newsflash may occur sometime in the next couple of days. Make preparations to flee the country or at least move house somewhere far away ... The freakishly tall blokes arrival on site sounds imminent!! (Wink)
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Thats excellent news Gbnp. The Physio's  sure will be putting him through the paces as always after Cardiac Surgery .  Well done Stuie you will soon be fighting fit . All the very best to you  for a speedy recovery.  X                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thats good news gbnp.                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

wayhay  sound good hugs xx to you both Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

ooh he will be home sooner than you know and you will be looking after him.     If you need one of those handbells for him to use to get your attention, I have one you can borrow LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Like Tommy's, where I had my heart job, the RB is a top place!
he couldn't be in better hands.
Wish him well from me please.....

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I sure will, thanks OJ

Hope u feel a little better tomorrow, such a shame you couldnt make KISS.                                                                                                                                                                             
MjN's Profile
MjN

In: Basildon

Sending get well wishes to you! Here's to a speedy recovery. :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

OK, ITS OFFICIAL ....

DISCHARGED!

YAY!

more later peeps.                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Thumbs Up                                                                                               Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                   
Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon

Great News                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Fab news Linz.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well i have escaped

Resting up at ma and pa's for a few days as a half way house till we go back to Yorks

Thanks to every one on here who has wished me well and even more importantly to those fantastic people who have supported Lindsay through this as its the spectators that suffer more than the people on the ride.

Looking forward to seeing you all again, let the training begin so i can get back on the bike ASAP
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Great to see ya ugly mug back postin Stu Thumbs Up   Rest up a while kiddo & recover  Wink   We'll still be here when you're good n ready Approve   Meanwhile, I'll take the liberty of giving you a gentle "family" Hug   Nice to see you back mate Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 562 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption