Sunday 29 September 2013 - Otley/The Dales

93 Posts | Latest reply on 26/11/2013 22:55:28 by rileymtr | Go to original / last post
Sprint900's Profile
Sprint900

In: leeds
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Back from my hols and realised I haven't run my bike for a month so going to try to get to Otley cafe for a breakfast tomorrow,may be up for a scenic run to Squires after.                                                                                                                                                                              
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

I will be at otley cafe Sunday 10:30 / 11:00                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Ray perhaps you could pop in to mine with my bike gloves?   pretty please?   Ya never know I may just get offered a ride out and I'd like to wear my gloves if I do.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Hey everyone that came out today.  The weather was fab-u-lously wonderful and the roads weren't too busy so thumbs upThumbs Up

Also gotta say the cake in Pateley Bridge was AMAZING, you guys missed out BIG STYLEE!!

Shame BigRay didn't take you all down the best road ...Cry but hey, that can be done another time LOL

Also can I say what a top night at The Lion in Castleford last night!!

YAY!! I got very, very messy and would like to say I really enjoyed myself and thanks to all of you for putting up with meWink

I now very, very, very tired ....!  Don't know what THAT WOULD BE?!

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

a big thank you to lindsey for saturday night was fab hun Big smile we had a brill time.sunday ride to dunnies was fabulous and the breaky ace.sorry we had to shoot off had to go do important stuffWink 
was great to catch up with everyone lovely day and will see you all very soon. 
emzeds party then hallowistmas woooohoooo xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Big thanks To Linzi for putting us up Saturday night and for taking us to the Lion pub to watch a great band!

I had a fantabulous night! lots of giggles and much lovelynessLOL  

The ride out was awesome.. even if it went slightly off plan.. but hey, that's what biking's all about...there's never a wrong turn, just an alternative route!  Or just another road to be discovered Thumbs UpBig smile

All in all.. a brill weekend, spent with great BMer's!Hug

Here's to the next one!Thumbs Up
xxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Yup sat night was fun, great band ,even better company and far far too much black beer.

Next time some one can carry ME home ;)

rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

In: bradford

Yep thanks linzi for a putting us all up, was a great night your all fab peeps.

May get to do all the ride out next time.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

lol... I hope so riley! Thumbs UpLOL   

But you're excused because you had a VIP appointment Big smile x

BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

Good fun enjoyed everyone's companycan't wait to get back Stu on the bike for a run out he had always set on the back of me to see how a bike should be written                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

@karey.... Wtf???!! But you're excused because you had a VIP appointment.. you after summat? ((wink)) LMAO

No he aint ... ! Poor excuse if ya ask me, weedling his way out to go ride round in a 'copter, even if it was with his daughter!!! @riley ... U aint NOWHERE NEAR EXCUSED! So there!!! **blows raspberry**

On the positive side, i would put up with you all again ... Oops ... I mean i would put you all up again anytime. It was a top night, whens the next one!
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

clearing my camera out and found photos of this one, so uploaded onto my profile ... along with pix of nite before in The Lion!Thumbs Up

Also Squires Autumn Show on Events Page ..

Some of pix are blurry but I can only blame human error i.e. not good at taking photos perhaps one of you guys should start taking em?!?!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

In: bradford

I'll do the honours on saturday and be david bailey....                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 949 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption