Sunday 29 September 2013 - Otley/The Dales

93 Posts | Latest reply on 26/11/2013 22:55:28 by rileymtr | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Further to thread Dunnies Cafe Otley Closing where I made the following suggestion; 

Perhaps we should organise a rendezvous one weekend? Turn up for brunch or summat...  Might be nice to let em know we thinking ov 'em?! 
Cud do a run over to sun inn at Norwood Edge .. n then around Pateley Bridge etc ... nice up that way!  Defo make a change from Squires ..
Thoughts ??!

A few folk thought this was a possibility...  If any one else is up for a ride out to Otley, then around and about The Yorkshire Dales shout out!

Not sure exactly whereabouts to go or which roads as I only know the areas mentioned previously but if there is anyone who can suggest suitable routes/places put your ideas forward.  Any input welcome.

I know its the Squires Autumn Show this weekend but perhaps some folk would welcome a change of scene on the Sunday?                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Me... me... meeee!!  Big smile  If I can get a lift Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Put me down as a "possibly/maybe" Confused   I'll confirm later Wink   No reason not to do both Squires & Dunnies Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                     
Karey's Profile
Karey

Yep...my sentiments exactly Emz Thumbs UpBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

me me me me i wanna come let pleeeeeeaze go on pleeeeaze i promise i wont go toooo fast Wink pmsl i will behave reeeeally i will ClownBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Go on I know my way to Otley lol lovely village and not too far to travel :O)

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

So, peeps... Looks like it may be a small but perfectly formed outing; me, mick, kaz, debz (& russ?), sal, possibly Emzed.
Anyone else shout out, plenty of time to make ya minds up.

We are gonna take a ride out that way soon to work out a route .. n places for cuppa n CAKE!!

BigRay, your input would be welcome as you are local. Give me a shout. Ta, Lindsay x
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Oi oi BigRay... Dont forget the info! Good to see ya at squires tonite btw!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sprint900's Profile
Sprint900

In: leeds

I can't make this as on my hols but the Dales TT route is Otley cafe to Blubberhouses,across the A59 to Greenhow,right to Summerbridge,then right to Dacre,past the Sun inn at Norwood,thenpast the reservoirs,and then either back to Otley or left to Harewood then usually to Squires for a coffee,takes an hour or so on a Blackbird,possibly a bit longer on something smaller/slower.A fun run out on most bikes.
Karey's Profile
Karey

Thanks for that, Sprint that sounds like a great route!Thumbs Up

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Thanks Sprint, was thinking pretty much the same but never really taken much notice of village names too busy looking at scenery as pilly!!

Ray has suggested a run up to Bellerby to Manor Cafe, too. Oh decisions.

Mick need to check these out .. could be fun!
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Btw, shame you cant make this one Sprint ... Maybe the next one eh?@ have a fab jolliday x                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

Back on the BM I will work out a run and let you see it                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

We going to make a night of it go out round otley Saturday night if any one up for it :0)                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

i will meet you sunday i dont do drinking in pubs i dont really like them Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Shocked don't like drinking in pubs!!!! Ive found the solution alfresco drinking out side the pub LOLBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Sounds like a plan ... Sal!?! Might tag along, although will gazza cope with two drunken women?!                                                                                                                                                                              
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

Can anyone join in or is it a girl night out                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wear your kilt Ray then they wont notice ... Lol                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

if we sit outside we will come sat night Thumbs Up or go to pubs with normal people lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 1008 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption