Squires 21 Aug 2013

38 Posts | Latest reply on 24/08/2013 17:56:03 by zzrbabe42 | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Harumph! (Choking back a huge guffaw!)

Well officer .... Eerrrmmmm, the tarmac was running away from me ... I had to keep up!!

No, in all seriousness debz rides tango n rosie in a very loving n caring manner; think mr magoo on speed!!!

Have u been told about her psychopathic tendencies ...??!!!

Tittering silently!!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sorry to be cheeky and jump in the thread, but is anybody going today?   Might have a ride over for a brew!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Welcome to the thread dino. I may well pop up there this afternoon will tell ya in hour or so                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

soz dino we off to the underworld rally but i will deffo be there monday lunchtime Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

In: bradford

psyhopathic tendencies should i be worried...... may need a sweet tea myself then lol.
im going to tootle of for a full english now you've drunk my tea and eaten all my toast linsday.

morning dino no i cant get there today going mon too though.
have a good rally zzr.
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Omg mick! I think we need to clarify that it was a virtual cuppa tea n toast!!!!!! Oooh, u could get me into sooo much trouble you cad!!

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Hope the full english was good btw! Hope you binned the coffee n had a yorkshire miners tea, so strong it dries ya mouth out, n nice n sweet!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

ohhh yea sorry apologies virtual tea and toast but my brekkie certainly isnt and no stuck to my coffee.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Oi debz! U let me down.. i was hoping we were gonna get into a proper discussion (cat fight) about my post about your riding n psycho tendencies ... Pah! U is a wuss burd!!

Or is it just that i hit the nail on the head n it is all TRUE??!

Rofl!

Dino, defo up for a cuppa ... Will send a carrier pigeon with rendezvous time! Give me an idea roughly what time you thinking?
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

You cant still be on with brekkie, its nearly lunchtime! Get some work done!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

I "might" end up there meself   Smile   If I haven't found owt better to do   Embarrassed   On Monday that is   Wink   But with the weekend "looming" large an nowt planned yet   Wacko   And no pilly in sight   Disapprove   I'm not even sure if I'll venture out at all   Ermm                                                                                                                                                                               
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Emzed, you 'will' venture out, you know i will find ya n pester ya til hya do!

The more the merrier methinks! Perhaps a little ride out somewhere else after meeting at squires may be in order.

Everyone welcome, ALL ABOARD THE CRAZY TRAIN!
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

@dino it was great to finally catch up with ya, shame about the road closures etc what a pain in the posterior!!

It wud be good to meet up again at some stage, with mote bm-ers. Check out events page n see whats on, give me a shout n i will see what i can do!

Have a fab bank holiday n stay safe.

Ps trike looks well!
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

thats not fair playing out when some off us have to work all be it half a day...                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

@rileymtr ... Teddy outta cot eh? Well if u had got the job done before going for a very long late brekkie, you too could have come out to play ...!

It was a quick cuppa n a chat, took more time to get there with all the diversions than the time spent there!! Good news is that the road b1222 will be up n running properly tomoz morning. Well that is according to jasen the manager.
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

yea spat my dummy out there 10 minsl lol only myself to blame, atleast i can play out sun mon........

Dam roadworks everywhere amazing how many people dont use there mirrorrs.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi Lindsay, Was Lovely meeting you too after spending an hour or so driving round trying to find my way round lol.   Be nice to have a bit more time next time! I'm sure i'll get to a few events in the near future. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

what are mirrors pmsl soz lindz but to be honest you are a horrid liar lol i never go over 45mph *wink wink* pmsl x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 1038 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption