Squires 21 Aug 2013

38 Posts | Latest reply on 24/08/2013 17:56:03 by zzrbabe42 | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Is anyone going to Squires this evening?

I'm bored so I'll probably nip over......anyone else??Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Not going now...got titty lip on Unhappy   LOL  xx

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Omg, karey, i went tonight to keep myself occupied, thought someone would be there from but did see anyone i knew! I did meet up with a very nice, polite, communicative young man by the name of mick (rileymtr) who put up with my incessant chatter (yes russ n debz i know i wud talk to a letterbox if it flapped at me!) For about three hours... My goodness he must have been desperate for conversation!

If there are any ladies or blokes out there (leeds/bradford ish) who are looking for a riding buddy or a mate, give him shout. All i can say is he is a very nice bloke n he just wants to make some mates to go out for a blast with n chat to. Top banana! Sorry to embarrass you mick but as the sayin goes ...shy bairns get nowt!

Thanks for getting me through a difficult evening!
Karey's Profile
Karey

Ohhhhh Linz you're kidding me!!!!!  Shocked  I've been bored to tears and not been out the house today.. back at work tomorrow and got a family funeral on Friday, so I really could've done with a brew and a natter... arrrrghhhh!!!  lol  Sod's law eh?

I'm sure you and rileymtr had a good old natter, and now he's met you, he'll be able to take on the world! LOL

K x                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Lol! If i aint killed him off with my non stop chatter!!

Sorry, such a shame! Cant do next wed but may be one of the weekends, or you could be adventurous n come to mine, 5 mins from squires!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Lol... I'm sure he'll be ok...........after a brandy or three! TongueLOL

Aye well I'm back at work for next 7 nights, so maybe catch up with you in a week's time.  Thumbs Up

Keep me posted x                                                                                                                                                                             
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

In: bradford

your welcome lindsay and when you want to chew my other ear off and have that what you call tea give me shout!                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

Hiya rileymtr.. welcome to BM Hug

I hope our Linz looked after you.... I'm sure she didThumbs UpBig smile

rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

hi karey

thanks yea cant complain she bought the teas lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Awww she's a good 'un. Thumbs Up

Hopefully you'll get along to a few meets, nights out,  etc and Squires again and get to meet a few more BM'ers.

There's usually someone from here going to SquiresSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

yea hope so could do with a few nights out.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Well keep your eye on the forums and have a look at the events, see what you get along to.   

You'll be made welcome.. we're a friendly lot Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Oi, mick! How very dare you!! I take my tea, as i like my men .... Very strong n sweet!! Ooooh thats so cheesy innit ???! Eeek!

Just for that you owe me a nice big slab of choc brownie, plus a cuppa!! Like i sed shy bairns get nowt (wink)!

Check out events n if u fancy a ride out somewhere exotic .. ooh sun inn at norwood edge or down to rotherham to new place, stick it on forum n ya never know ya might get some takers!

It was good to meet ya, btw profile pic does nowt for ya, you is tidy for the year! Lol . N no stu i aint trading ya in, ya cant get rid ov me that easily...
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

hey mr riley me is mates wiv karey and lindsey if ever you want to go for a blast out then pm me.am away this weekend but will be dropping in on lindsey on way back from avernus mcc,s rally on sunday.and hope to get out for a ride monday if you fancy a cuppa at squires Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

that is a bit cheesy lindsay, i'll take that as compliment your not too bad yourself lol, go on then i can stretch to a choc brownie.
might take you up on that on mon zzr babe ive got no plans.                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

wicked im going over bout 1pm for a nice tootle lol Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

cool cant beat a nice tootle.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

me, me, me, MEEEEEE! 

I like bimble but a tootle will do!!!!

Oh NO!  I can't find my spare skinny ass in the wardrobe, so my fat one it is, will it fit on that spare seat Wink

You do realise Mick that you will be in the company of two very loud looney toon females dontch?

Perhaps male company maybe required... any takers ??!!  Help this poor man cope on Bank Holiday Monday ...

rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

if were going to bimble i might aswell walk lol, loads a room on there and dont worry can handle two women lol does that mean i have to buy two teas and choc brownies :-o ..                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

nooooo only one brownie im on a diet Thumbs Up  but as for a tootle ask gbnp what my tootles are like on the bike pmsl Wink                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 1202 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption