NW ride to KISS 2013

36 Posts | Latest reply on 12/09/2013 23:30:50 by DukeZ | Go to original / last post
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

ye thats fine will pm my conact details                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

that's the place                                                                                                                                                                              
DukeZ's Profile
DukeZ

In: Wigan
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Everyone ok with route?  i'll get some printed off at work next week if ur all ok with it.

Any other suggestions for stops?  I'm a smoker so obv would appreciate some stops but dont want to delay hings too much.

Any others joining us, all welcome.

Duke                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hi Duke, the routes good and you being a smoker that's good to.  my bike duz  sixty to the tank full if I don't gun it                                                                                                                                                                              
DukeZ's Profile
DukeZ

Woohoo!!!!Beer

Just 3 more sleeps and cups of Horlicks to go (other bedtime drinks are available)...........any more takers..........you know you want to!!Wink

bump                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

one more work shift then its bike packing day                                                                                                                                                                             
DukeZ's Profile
DukeZ

Think we might need the oil skins and an emergency dinghy. Woohoo post 101Party                                                                                                                                                                             
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

im gonna leave from birmingham, gettin the train down from scotland, too far for bike, wud take me all day, but hopefully see yu all there, ride safe it might be a wet one xSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
DukeZ's Profile
DukeZ

Thanks DD

we MIGHT just miss the worst of the rain on Friday, but i think we might just catch it on Sunday for the return.  Be good to see you  at kiss DD. have a safe journey  and i'l get the first pint for ya if you look me up.

Tom                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

now come on Duke lets think positive-- we will not get wet , we will not get wet, we will not get wet 

DukeZ's Profile
DukeZ

Actually i just checked the forecast and its looking good for Friday and even a bit of sunshine if were lucky.  But Sunday is a different matter, omg, looks like a storm sweeping down from the northwest.  I just been to Go Outdoors and bought some new waterproof pants.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

that's me all packed & loaded ( broo, bath, whisky, bed) see you all tomorrow                                                                                                                                                                              
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

well thats gladys all loaded up and ready to go Big smile   and Tom ye looks like we will be riding home into the storm just seen weather forcast Disapprove   See ya all laters Smile   ps  Cake cooked and wrapped ready for first tea stop Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ride safe peeps, see you tomorrow..x                                                                                                                                                                             
DukeZ's Profile
DukeZ

Thanks gingerSmile we will
you too. you coming down the m1?
we might catch up along the way                                                                                                                                                                             
DukeZ's Profile
DukeZ

Well, mostly packed and ready.  gonna leave here about 7.30 and hope to get to knutsford about 8.30.  I'll park as conspicuously as possible f i'm  first there.  Big red ZZR1100 with full touring luggage, and me ofc lol.

cya all tomoz and ride safe.  bedtime now.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 1070 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption