BSB Brands Hatch 21st July

9 Posts | Latest reply on 19/07/2013 15:07:58 by xj | Go to original / last post
Cheryl's Profile
Cheryl

In: Wadhurst
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Are we going to meet somewhere and ride in together to Brands on Sunday? Looks as quite a few are going. 

I would prefer to go with others...or I could get lost!!!

xj's Profile
xj

In: London

Sounds like a good idea.                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

well I'll be walking in as am staying at me brothers 10 mins round the corner lol, mind, I'll be there early Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I've a spare ticket, Who wants it, it's at the best price
Free                                                                                                                                                                             
1066BikerChick's Profile
1066BikerChick

In: East Sussex

Hi Cheryl,   I'm hoping to ride in with another mate of mine. Not part of this BM crew.  Hopefully you can get something organised.   May see you there.  I have no idea of the set-up of the place and how it's organised.     Siobhan                                                                                                                                                                             
Cheryl's Profile
Cheryl

Hi Siobhan

Also I think there are going to be so many people I could end up on my own all day! lol 

Hi xj

Maybe I could meet up with you somewhere and ride in with you if you're agreeable?? 

Cheryl                                                                                                                                                                              
xj's Profile
xj

No problem. Will sort out what time i'm getting there, where are you coming from?                                                                                                                                                                             
Cheryl's Profile
Cheryl

Thanks xj

I'll be coming from Wadhurst ...I can do any time                                                                                                                                                                              
xj's Profile
xj

Will meet you at kippings cross services on the a21 at 8:15, then onto meet ragnar and davidneale. Anyone else wants to join us look for the sliver (dirty) div or cheryl's white sv.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3594 seconds. There are 657 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption