Jeeze, how fast?

49 Posts | Latest reply on 03/09/2007 17:10:47 by deadman | Go to original / last post
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Thumbs UpNEWCASTLE BROWN!!!! bring me bbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeerrrrrr LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

you see how easy you all bow to the master .... ( the devil ) me                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

i am thinkin of gettin a Triumph America as i want to [now i have the freedom !]own two of the most famous names goin!things to do b4 i die![which is probably high on cbr's wishlist! ]                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

one motobike that id really like to own is an  indian ,                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Vincent !000 engine in a Norton Wideline frame Tongue Norvins are the mutts n**s
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

1000 rather.How did an exclamation mark come up Confused Didnt touch caps lock?
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

In: Bedford
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Sorry to disappoint you all, but the speedo reading on that bike was in km/h, not mph. I watched the video on the net earlier today, and knowing R1s as I do, it wouldn't be able to accelerate at that rate to 176mph, no way Jose.

Ok, so he was doing 110mph, which isn't all that fast on Woodhead, but his riding is absolutely fecking shit and he should be put against a wall and shot for his crappy overtakes at the beginning and his total lack of riding skill throughout the whole video.
actionman's Profile
actionman

In: Torbay

never having seen an r1 speedo i wouldnt know if it was mph or kph,however...he was in top almost red lining it,my flying pig wouldve been approaching 165mph by then....man those r1s are slow,he he.                                                                                                                                                                             
deadman's Profile
deadman

In: hull

his/her overtaking did leave a lot of room for improvement. you certainly don't hang back on a bend like that stuck on the outside of an artic, but yes thats what bikes are made for. although thats why we have track days available now. DisapproveApprove                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 1087 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption