Jeeze, how fast?

49 Posts | Latest reply on 03/09/2007 17:10:47 by deadman | Go to original / last post
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just found this!   http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/new...ge_id=1770                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

In: Liverpool

That`s assuming he`s still alive to be prosecuted!! what an idiot Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

'kin ell!!!  - the Woodhead is just 5 mins away from me - it's a fantastic road - BUT it's one of the main routes from Manchester to Sheffield & absolutely chocca with wagons & HGV's,  - so not really a place to do silly speeds!!! - been too many accidents on that road aswell!!
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

ffffooookk! yeah!! LOL seriously,that is a bit on the stupid side especialy on a road with so much traffic on it. I cant talk though Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

I nearly fell off me blinkin chair when I read it!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

wow! an we thought cagers were daft!!defo wasnt a Harley!                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

'course not TM Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

last time i heard a harley rider got pulled was for curb crawling LOL fastest harley was recorded at 65mph a1m on back of a AA wagon LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

You just had to didn't you? Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

well i told oggy id pass him easy.............                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

cbr loses her rag over pisstakin!me! jus take it in me stride!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

fireblade n oggy, get a room!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

LOL @ gsxrdior                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

gsxrdior said 'well i told oggy id pass him easy............. ' PMSL....nice one Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

A road i ride regular and is not good at those speeds i think they want to lock him up and throw away the key gives us all a bad name I have seen the clip on a dvd with some other crazy stunts   Anyone who so the clip on tv and after i showed them interveiwing bikers it was at the famous Squires cafe / bar                                                                                                                                                                             
bumperscraper's Profile
bumperscraper

In: Warrington

i thought it was pretty cool myself...sorry if that pisses ya off like..but to me..thats what bikes are about..                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Complete nuckin' futter. Apart from his own blooming neck, how many would he take with him if he hit something at a closing speed of 220-odd miles an hour? Doesn't bear thinking about. It's riders like this who give Mr Brunstrom a good name, alas.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

............and there is only so long a girl can look at a man's backside without thinking "eat my dust" lol                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

bumperscraper r.i.p.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

although it pains me to tell u this the fastest recorded speed is by a streamliner named Easyriders powered by two 1500cc Ruxton Harley-Davidson engines (i cant bear to write this- lol)  with an overall average speed of 328.158mph ........now the 1300cc Hayabussa only acheived 252.66mph so all u Harley folk can go "HA sports bikers, we win, we win"                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 573 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption