Jeeze, how fast?

49 Posts | Latest reply on 03/09/2007 17:10:47 by deadman | Go to original / last post
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

jus noticed yur a fkn dolphin botherer,[please have a gsoh!]                                                                                                                                                                              
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Damn thought i was quick.. I have competition...Hhmmm                                                                                                                                                                             
rattler's Profile
rattler

In: Liverpool

Why did he take so long to overtake the bike in front. Nice road for bikes that though in the right weather. Ahh the good old days of riding sportsbikes like a complete t***....                                                                                                                                                                             
actionman's Profile
actionman

In: Torbay

I dont think any biker alive sticks to the speed limit.most wouldnt take it to those extremes,but he did,he lived and he didnt get nicked.....irrisposible,stupid....but HELL YEH!                                                                                                                                                                             
actionman's Profile
actionman

In: Torbay

gsxrdior was right about the fastest speed being achieved by harley engines......but they did need TWO,and tried the previous day but it spluttered to a halt having only reached 45mph.....COZ IT RAINED,ha ha ha!                                                                                                                                                                             
suzuki's Profile
suzuki

In: Manchester

Lock him up and throw away the key. I love to speed and have gone a lot faster than this guy on many occasion. But never on public roads and in such heavy traffic.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

well actionman of course they needed 2 engines - the leather fringes slow u down big time                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

LOL,gsxdior? I dont recall you saying anything like  that to me at allWink but if thats a challenge then I'm gameThumbs UpTM leave it out'Oggy & FBK get a room' have you smelt one of FBKs farts & CBRBabe has got an excellent sense of humour,just depends on how you word your postingApprove so lets all play nicely now & not make comments about other usersThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
cbrbabe's Profile
cbrbabe

In: Bedfordshire

Thanks for that Oggy, I shalt not bite to his comments any more as I think he likes the attention. So no more from me.  Geek                                                                                                                                                                              
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

well said oggy....                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

i do have to eat a bit of humble pie had a harley rider stand up for me today and his mates , i kid because i care ok and to those hd riders today if i meet them again im buying them a beer or two so heres to all us bikers and the brother and sisterhood of 2wheels this beers for you all   FBKThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

say a prayer for me in church tomorrow cbr                                                                                                                                                                             
milemuncher's Profile
milemuncher

In: Okehampton

Problem is the fuzz will be watching us all now as some stupid f.....er will try to go faster.   Do harleys work the only ones i see mix with the vw camper vans on the breakdown trucks on the a30.?.....perhaps theyre saving petrol Theyre ok, got a few friends in the HD club, buy them tools for xmas.                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

right!! has to be said!! i arrive alive![maybe on  breakdown truck!]more than can be said for some sport bikers!                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

For all the HD riders & those of a religous nature.GOD rides a Triumph LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Agree there Oggy, just read through this thread and still chuckling at the comments gsxrdior made.                                                                                                                                                                               
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

god may ride a triumph , but he devil who i suport ,rides a honda fireblade ......... and ive never got a bad word to say about myself                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

But god has a bigger p***s & s supposedly the father of us all,therefore he must have had more s***s than the devil.Go in peace,my son ClownLOLThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

I have seen the the light!!! & it said BAR                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

ummm bar what they serveing, i got loads of newkey brown mate ice cold .....                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8276 seconds. There are 572 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption