if you could say anything to anyone what would it be

108 Posts | Latest reply on 14/09/2013 21:50:05 by kaycat | Go to original / last post
RickM's Profile
RickM

In: Thorney
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

To the bloke who's just moved into the flat above mine -     GET SOME CARPETS DOWN !!!!   Sounds like a herd of elephants.                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

were the sun go                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Whatever your next move is ill still get back up again .....your not gonna destroy me                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

have a great time at kiss 

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thank you Kay love.....Hug xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You couldn't even tell me to my face .......Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Why are you ignoring me ?   Confused                                                                                                                                                                               
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

he was pushed                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2650 seconds. There are 583 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption