if you could say anything to anyone what would it be

108 Posts | Latest reply on 14/09/2013 21:50:05 by kaycat | Go to original / last post
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

so you can say anything to anyone no repercussions at all .....
what would it be and to who ??

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'd say

"Kay, your spelling is improving!"

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

i'd apologise for upsetting a very dear friend..Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

"Your a cock knocker" to my boss                                                                                                                                                                             
whats ordinary?'s Profile
whats ordinary?

In: London

A WHAT??????????? hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah 10/10, brilliant hahahahahahahaha
LOL, you lot on bm do make me laugh.

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

xk thank you i have a new spell checker thank to Mr Google  x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

BOO !! Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

I MISS YOU......xx                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

"Hi!!!!!come on in,how lovely to see you"                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

I miss you too... 

and

For the Love of Jesus.. did your mother slap you so damn stupid or are you just a by product of a defective sperm...

but you all know I wouldn't..                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

"i love it when you talk dirty to me"....not you rcl...                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

You don't like it when I talk dirty to you? Oh.. ok then... Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I miss you but my aim is getting better                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

What do you mean I am sacked? I know you are working away at the moment, but sacking me on the phone is not very nice. I have to say this is a complete surprise to me and your wife didn't say a thing at breakfast this morning.Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

LOL David   Kay, you didn't tell us what your question would be, and who you would say it to?                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

im still thinking sandi hugs xx
probable  be ...where have you been all my life ...... .........to an A T M  

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

i would say grow up get a life and stay off my threads!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

To everyone......I predict a riot!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

do you think we could turn this planet around if we played by the rules?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I would say to the driver of the bus bringing my youngest daughter back from France - "Hurry up - its 0310 and I need to get me beauty sleep !!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 606 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption