Beaulieu M/C Ride In - Hampshire - 14th July

106 Posts | Latest reply on 17/07/2013 18:47:40 by xj | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

PML oops! me bad, soz Dave                                                                                                                                                                              
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

I chuckled as well Sandi Big smile.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Well...we've got a DAVE TV channel, I was just making you famous                                                                                                                                                                              
xj's Profile
xj

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

It's dishy dave on 87.7 fm.

Check him out popsters.                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

I think the pigeon was showing it's disgust over the NON cleanliness of your bike xj, has it ever seen a sponge & wash/wax??? Tongue Thumbs Up

Good to meet you too Phil, hope to see you at other events Thumbs Up

So Dave is now famous, wow, never had a famous mate before LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

W w w w w w w was......see i can't even bring myself to say it. Of course it has seen a sponge and wotsit, unfortunately that would have been before i bought it. It will rain soon and save me a job.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2656 seconds. There are 590 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption