Ride Out to Folkestone - Sunday 2nd June

59 Posts | Latest reply on 06/06/2013 00:59:17 by xj | Go to original / last post
ColinB's Profile
ColinB

In: Ashford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Okay folks - Me and Dave are organising a run to the Harbour at Folkestone, some lovely sea food stalls along the harbour and a couple of pubs and coffee bars.

Meet at Rye in the car park (bike entrance only) on the quay by the roundabout for brekky at 10am, move off at about 11am and along the coast to Folkestone, about 16  miles.

Are you coming? let us know by relying on this topic. Can you offer a pillion? Do you need a pillion?

Lets get out and cruise. Steady pace. No posing!

Colin                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Put me down for this one, i may have a spare pilly seat, i'll let you know for sure nearer the time.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cheryl's Profile
Cheryl

In: Wadhurst

I'm coming!! Whether on my own bike or pilly...                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

Can i come out to play aswell !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
ColinB's Profile
ColinB

Dave, ME & YOU arranged it!!! 

CB                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Just me being a silly billy thats all Colin Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
ColinB's Profile
ColinB

That's okay. Have put your name down for the brekky bill.  haha!

Have added this to 'Events' but not sure its been posted up yet.

CB                                                                                                                                                                             
1066BikerChick's Profile
1066BikerChick

In: East Sussex

Hi, y'all   Dave's just told me about this, so I'm up for coming!   Slight problem is that it clashes with the Norsemen Poker Run through East Sussex that weekend.  But if I don't go to that, I'll definitely be up for Rye/Folkestone!   Siobhan                                                                                                                                                                             
ColinB's Profile
ColinB

Presume the Norsemen thingy wasn't listed on BM?  Things are bound to clash. Maybe see you on the 2nd.

CB                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

This event is on the calendar, thanks Colin   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4199                                                                                                                                                                             
ColinB's Profile
ColinB

This is now on the Events calendar, so please add yourself to the 'Attendance List' if you are up for it.

Colin                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i know a very good pup in hastings with 2 very good bands tonite sataday 18th may your all welcome and its free,starts 8 pm til late good party atmosphere be nice to see you all there.........   bill                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'll try to make this one. I'll go straight down to Folkestone harbour and should
be there by 11 ish....Bike or trike?? Dunno yet.                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

Poker Run is good event, Sarah and I went last year,
We have a list of events to go up, some of last years we can do again?
We have children on the 2nd but perhaps can come down and find you guys in Fstone or you can call in for a cuppa here?
Missing you all...been ages since last event on bikes..was prob Feb,Canterbury pub crawl,and then Brats quiz in Maidstone. But then weathers been shite and we have had to put stuff on hold.
I looking to do a BM stand at some events this summer, any offers to man it?
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Getting this back to page one                                                                                                                                                                             
ColinB's Profile
ColinB

Don't get the page one reference Dave?                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Members less likely to see the thread if it goes off page one of the rideout forum Colin                                                                                                                                                                             
ColinB's Profile
ColinB

I get it. If we say things and post it will list higher. PM'd megabiker who is new and local and he plans to be there next week.

CB                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Been there and done that, the end of last week Colin Tongue.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 580 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption