6th Anual Margate meltdown 27th May 2013

60 Posts | Latest reply on 06/06/2013 01:15:16 by xj | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

The weather forecast for Monday is good!! (ish)
I may well turn up all triked up!! Which end of the Margate seafront are you all going to?                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Nice on OJ.   I don't know if you have been to this before, I went last year and it seems that parking progresses along the front and then they start filling up side streets and what every space is available. So meeting up there with our bikes would be difficult. At the end of the main front there is an area where they have the bands. I think there would be best if you want to meet us. I will pm you my number.                                                                                                                                                                              
Wonnie's Profile
Wonnie

In: Thanet

YO! Trikes get sent along the front to park on the hill just past the Turner Center.  Otherwise you just find a spot anywhere you can.

I live in Broadstairs so I'll be cycling down. (Quiet at the back!!)

The weather's gonna be GREAT.     Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
colin675's Profile
colin675

In: Romney marsh
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

I will be at margate not sure what time see you there.                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Wonnie and Colin   I tend to go walk about, but where the bands play may be a good place to spot us Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

wohooo, wonnie in lycra cycling shorts. that has to be worth a trip to margate to see.  Tongue

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Well he should be easy to spot Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Mark you are a sick little puppy.
  The thought of seeing Martin in lycra makes me glad i'm working today and I will not see such a sight.                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

I'M READY Big smile
And look at this lovely weather too Clap Party Star
See you at Nell's                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Yes weather looking good Andy.   I will be leaving home at 9-15 and going to meet another member (whats ordinary?) at the Elephant at 10-00 so should be at Nell's for around 10-45.   Lets have a good one Thumbs UpParty                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

Chris i will send you a photo.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

What with Wonnie in his Lycra and, no doubt, xj in his pink onesie, I'm
becoming evermore concerned for my well-being at these BM events.
All it would take is Andy to turn up in  a mankini and that would be it!!
Right! Now where did I put my jeans? It's just after eleven and I have only completed two of the three 'S's. I'll be leaving at around midday to get to Margate for 1:15.                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

It was nice to see everyone turn up. I had a brilliant day.Thumbs Up   Sorry Mark and Sarah we say goodbye. I heard my phone ringing as I was riding out of Margate. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Had a great day with some great people, i'v uploaded some of the pic's i took, have a look and tag yourself. Cheers all for a great time. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Brilliant Andy. I will take a lookThumbs Up   Will upload mine tomorrow Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

i went to margate today and the bloody place was full of motorbicyclists. don't know what was going on there. had a bloody good time though, even if nobody said goodbye to me.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks Mark and David for organising this! A good time was had and the weather was excellent.                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

Nowt to do with me oj, dave takes all the glory for organising a great day. He even sorted the weather for us. He IS the sun god. Big up for dave.                                                                                                                                                                              
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

yee looks like it was a great day out...sob

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I was thanking you Mark for the extended mystery tour of the North Foreland on the way home! I had no idea that a journey from Margate to Birchington could be made to stretch so far!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9375 seconds. There are 612 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption