re boston bombing

27 Posts | Latest reply on 26/04/2013 17:14:27 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

flippin eck! if we allowed the cops to shoot any weirdo who looked like a terrorist id say there'd be a few less people on here for starters....which of course might not be a bad thing! ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

So THAT'S why I get pulled ALL the time for searches no matter where I am...ferry ports, airports, etc etc.....remind me never to travel with any of you in a group peeps or I will hold youse all up LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

In: Colne

Simple ...If you have nothing to hide and Armed Police say STOP..You .....STOP ! if you don't you run the risk of certain death .. Beer                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lulu my advice to you is stóp wearing the bin laden beard when travelling, no matter how warm it keeps your chin it wont suit you I'm sure and you may find that being pulled over will be a thing of the past.lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

66 what ya mean 'wearing'? Its my own, I grew it!....it goes with the chest hair... LOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon

Just got back from the states myself and for a few days not only Boston but Washington to was shut down Can't understand what makes people of any age or nationality or religion for that matter want hurt innocent people in this manner, what a fecked up world we live in.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oooer lulu, my mistake. Pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2969 seconds. There are 598 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption