re boston bombing

27 Posts | Latest reply on 26/04/2013 17:14:27 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

sorry guys had to put this up.i was watching about this bombing and then on facebook about some peoples comments about that we should be forgiving and that they must have problems to do what theyve done and they deserve compassion.
 well im sorry but after what they did they dont deserve any compassion or anything else other than being put through the same as what they put these people through.
 im sorry but im very harsh about these things if you take someones life on purpose you should pay with your own.
 all terrorists should be hung,shot,burned and any other painful thing we could do to them
sorry rant over                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Well said ZZR, totally agree with you there hon....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

if indeed it is a clear cut case then yes string em up, but sadly history tells us there have been mistakes and one mistaken execution is to many, sadly the powers that be have been proven to be less than genuine far to many times. DEREK BENTLEY for one................................
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

agree with Oldbiker, although I haven't seen the news since last Thursday night cant comment on the specifics but I will never agree with excecution as a punishment - it has no place whatsoever in a civilised society....one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter....think Mandela if you want a prime example!
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Our present laws are for criminals who are part of 'our society' .
These people do not want our 'society' to exist. Nor do they want to be a part of it.
I can accept a 'freedom fighter' who targets politicians and the army.
Blowing up children is terrorism.

I would support a new set of laws to cover 'any' person not wanting to be a part of 'our society'
HEIL HITLER ?
OMG is this how the new holocaust starts ?
Dusty x
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

seems a bit strange to me that if htey sooo wanted to interrogate these two.... why has this last one been shot through the neck during arrest Disapprove

what if..... and i say what if.... the american government, or other powers actually want everyone to believe it was more terrorists so they can justify their wars in the middle east... and justify soo many other wrong things....

just a thought.... coz why the hell would you want to kill two lads who had bombed when you wanted to speak to them to see who they were linked with....??? hmmmmmm
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I agree with Suzi,  best  to keep an open mind as a lot of the photographs  and a lot  of resulting injuries ( which are questionable if looked at  closely ) show a different story to the  " propogander "  ? by  American Government   Also there is a lack of video footage released aas far as I am aware  , which is odd considering the number of people who would have been there with an iphone or such   There have been broadcasts made in America to explain how this  may be a "stunt" by the government Did make me question the events and look again                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

So many Psy Ops going on.....all for money or oil or both....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I heard on the radio 2 days back that the russians jad warned the americans about these 2 suspects, but the fbi didnt follow up with surveillance.
Also with forensic science as advanced as it is, there should be no more wrongful convictions, as and when, or if this remaining suspect is proven to be guilty of terrorist activities then the death penalty would be just, unfortunately his death would be far more humane.
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

well hes been charged so thats that.and his brother shot but then he was shooting back at police so if they were innocent why run,why shoot at police and why hide.if your innocent and can prove it theres no need to run away.running away just shows your guilty in this case imho Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

charged does not equal guilty!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

I hear what your saying about why run if your inocent but dont forget the guy thay shot on the London underground                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

i dont disagree with you jp Smile but the brother that was shot was shooting back at the police.i know that sometimes mistakes are made but this guy was investigated by the fbi etc after suspicious terrorist activity.i happen to be happy that another terrorist cant go around killing people just cos they feel like it.perposly taking anothers life is wrong and as it says in the bible an eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bring back the death sentence i believe its justified in some cases!!!!!!!!!!! my own opinion as this is a free country allegedly???                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Yes if we could trust the legal system to be right but how Meany times have thay got it so wrong. if thay had a 100% recored of correct verdict's we would still have the death penalty. What pisses me off is the do gooders who spend my money keeping them in the uk when a deportation order has been passed court say deport thay should be on a plane in 30 mins and gone for good not say you 3 months to apeel against                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

i dont think there should be any appeal.send the fookers back to their own country.i dont care if theyre gonna get tortured or put out of our misery.let their country pay for em.we have not got enough money for our own people never mind every other countries illegal immigrants and terrorists get rid of them full stop no appeal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Jp, the brazillian shot on the underground was here illegally anyway. He was here on a student visa, falsely, and was an over stayer after his visa had expired, flouting our immigration laws and taking unfair advantage of this country's hospitality. Unfortunately for him he looked like a suspect the police were looking for. If he hadnt run when challenged by the police he would still be alive today, albeit in prison or repatriated back to south america. To add insult his family in brazil sue the police for damages, and we bloody well paid it, that is you and me and every tax payer, i know where i would rather see my tax money being spent, in this country for the benefit of those who work and pay to this country's security.
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

feckin ell....he was an illegal and ran so they shot him! yeah yeah makes sense to me that one! next we'll be choppin the hands of shop lifters and stoning women for adultery who were raped! not really sure this is the best place for such an emotive subject !
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey kwakgirl, we're all entitled to our opinions are we not? The man was challenged and ran, not the actions of an innocent because if armed police told me to stóp i damn well would, but think on this, the guy was wearing a rucksack and ran into a crowded tubestation in rush hour, what if he was a terrorist looking to target commuters like the terrorists a few weeks previous. I will say no more on this subject, regardless of any further remarks.
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

BUT HE WASNT!                                                                                                                                                                             
Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

In: Colne

But what if he was !                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9688 seconds. There are 587 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption