Gingerjen in Hospital

78 Posts | Latest reply on 09/06/2013 13:17:35 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Thank you so very much to everyone who sent me some lovely get well wishes ,texts and cards , and the posts on here, it really has warmed my cockles, big time... Im home but still quite weak, and it appears its going to take a while to recover fully, but im a tough old bird lol... Once again thank you from the bottom of my heart for your lovely thoughtful words....Big hugs and love to you all.....Hug xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx     Welcome home Jen, hope you feel 100%  in no time Hug                                                                                                                                                                               
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Hi Jen. i've not been on here for some time so only just noticed this, hope your feeling a bit better and hope to see you again soon, take it steady and keep you chin up
Love Bill xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
d-w-b-h's Profile
d-w-b-h

In: Nottingham
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

What? I turn my back for five minutes and poof!

No fair!

GWS Gen, wub n hugs                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Will you never learn?

Don't ever turn your  back on a poof!

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Welcome back Jen, now do what the doctor told you and rest.Sleepy   (sorry for the delay, my broadband has been off for over 2 days)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Awwww Jen - take it easy!  Doctors orders!  Hope you feel better soon.

Nikki x

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

How's the recovery coming along Jen? I hope everything is good Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Last months illness recovery is coming along fine thank you  so much for asking Sandi, I get really tired which is to be expected, but im a toughie  as you know  lolol.... now i need these stitches out in my daft foot next Tuesday hopefully,  almost a month they have been in , then learn to walk again, wish me luck love.....xxxxxxxx Big hugs ..Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Jen I hope it all goes well next Tuesday Big smile Thumbs Up   does that daft foot tell jokes? Sorry I couldn't resist Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Don't be conned; this lass was spotted doing the hokay-cokay last Saturday night!WinkLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thank you David, Thumbs Up..     XK...i didnt know the okey cokey was played  lol..LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm not surprised, the state u were in...Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

...and I thought it was only Jen's foot that was plastered Ha ha   Thanks for the text Jen, so glad that you're on the road to recovery Hug    You'll soon be dancing again once the stitches are out, will you be wearing your beloved stiletto shoes again once your foot has healed?                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lol Sandi, ignore that XK person..   Oh i do hope so, ive really missed not being able to wear "feminine " so fingers crossed.   Huge congratulations on finding out that you are going to be a Nanna  ..yayy... lovely news is that ..HugThumbs Up x                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

LOL thanks Jen, I'm still getting used to Shadz being engaged, never mind going to be a dad. LOL    Here's one for the 'You know you're getting old' thread   'When things move faster than they used to' LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

aww get well soon GJ , hope you're well on the road to recovery 
take care
Hug

Elflady's Profile
Elflady

In: Flitwick

Get well soon xSmile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thank you Elflady, really lovely of you.. xx Hug                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 590 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption