Gingerjen in Hospital

78 Posts | Latest reply on 09/06/2013 13:17:35 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I wasnt sure where to post this but for anyone that knows "Gingerjen" she is unfortunately very poorly in hospital at the moment.   I have checked with her and she is happy for me to post this but i wont go into detail but to say that she has been through terrible pain and thankfully is now in the right place where hopefully they will get her all sorted and quickly too bless her, lovely lass she is, but she may be in some time... im not sure as yet.   So anyone that knows her please add your "get ALL better soon" wishes here   Lots of love and BIG Hug Jen chick xxxxxxxxxxxx we all thiking of you and sending you lots of get better thoughts and wishes and vibes xxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Get well soon GingerJen, I hope you are not in hospital for too long, because you have a new season of rallies to start attending.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

that exactly what i told her 66 Big smile, me an Jen gotta go cause some trouble Smile!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Feel better soon Jen Hug    Ta for letting us know Suz                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

Get well soon Jen cos your happy smiling face will be sorely missed at forthcoming rallies and events otherwise.                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

jen chick sending you ((((((((((((((((((((((big hugs))))))))))))))))) hun get well soon xxxThumbs UpBig smileHugHug                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Get well soon Jen, we need you to run the corner offy at the next KISS.
I hope they are taking good care of you and bring you to a short recovery. I wondered where you had got to lately.   David x                                                                                                                                                                               
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

Suz, send her a big ((((hug)))) and an even bigger ((((squeeze)))) from me and tell her to get well soon 

Wills xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Poor sods in the hospital wont know whats hit em with Miss Bossy in there xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W

ROFPML LOL how true Jackie                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Big hugs and get well, missed you on the boards,
Rb
Xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London

Get well soon Jen, Big hugs coming your wayHug xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i will pass on all ya messages Smile and Hug xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens

Jen hurry up and get out of there you cant party in hospital get well soon mate                                                                                                                                                                             
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

In: Leicester

Hi Jen,, Get well soon,   So miss your over 18s jokes.   Hugs to you xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

as all above                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

jen,get well soon, from jinx and feylin,all our best wishes..xxHug                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Well thats just typical of a woman go into hospital right when we need them to be around for cleaning up after a party you better get well soon or we will end tidying up ourself x                                                                                                                                                                             
Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon

I echo all the above, get well soon we miss your posts Jen x                                                                                                                                                                             
MjN's Profile
MjN

In: Basildon

Not met your sein yet but wishing you well anyway. :)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9219 seconds. There are 633 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption