First Aid for Bikers Courses with ME !!

58 Posts | Latest reply on 21/05/2013 07:45:32 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

My First Aid course is on the MFN website ! Yay !!Smile

http://www.mfn-club.co.uk/Bike_Night.html                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LAST CALL for Bikers that want to know how to save a life (literally!) - MFN at 1830 hrs tomorrow 13th May.
I WILL be offering another course in the next few weeks - so watch this space !!Thumbs Up

Thanks 

Jood x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

A BIG thankyou to those of you that attended the Bikers First Aid Course !! Apart from a TOTAL equipment failure (Embarrassed) we managed and everybody passed !!! Well Done Thumbs Up

Another one - sooooon !!

Jood x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Jood
Equipment failure was not a problem as your presentation style and ability to hold an audience captivated us all anyway. Content was comprehensive and flowed very well - lighthearted and never a dull moment.
Well worth the £15 and should be considered a must for all bikers.                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I'm up for the next one Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oooh Emzed - come and roll around on the floor with me !!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

How could I refuse Embarrassed

An invitation from the gorgeous one is not to be missed Approve

Come on peeps, you know it makes sense Approve

Saving a life might be the best thing you ever do Wink

I'll be there Jood, just say when and where Big smile

TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

I would love to be on the next one... only I can't do week nights....                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

I bet you do  "Strong Knights"  though Lynn LOL

Maybe Jood has a weekend course planned Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

OK - chaps and chappesses !!

The deal is this - if you can get a bunch of you together AND sort a venue out - then I will come over and do a course whenever/wherever you want me to The normal course cost is £15 p/p and so the minimum number of delegates has to be 6 ! And of course if ya live in Scotland or far away am gonna have to charge travel expenses .... but talk to me and I will do my best to sort something out ! See www.trainaidinc.com or call 07816481794.

I am looking at another course at MFN on 17th June - 1830hrs - 2130hrs ....................

I am also trying to get a hold of Squires to see if holding one up there is feasible - so as I say watch this space !

Thanks for your support everyone Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
myotherworld's Profile
myotherworld

In: birmingham

Ok, you owe this to yourself and to the friends you ride with. Why? Because you don’t want to see a friend hurt or even die and have the nagging feeling in the back of your mind that you could have done something to help. This is was a very well run course by someone (Jood) that knows what they are talking about. She didn’t talk over my head about stuff , with words I didn’t understand. It was all very easy to follow and if I didn’t understand something or wanted to know about something, I felt relaxed enough to ask Yes it was group training but I still felt it was one to one at times. Was it worth the time and money? You bet Should you do it? It a no brainer “YES YOU SHOULD” And maybe your friends should pay you to do this course Wink  after all it could be them you save. Lastly a BIG thank you to Jood                                                                                                                                                                              
RickM's Profile
RickM

In: Thorney
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Right you lot from the Peterborough area there's an offer you cant refuse, make yourselves known and i'll arrange a venue.                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

I think we should make it a "flagship" aim to have the most number of qualified first aiders among our membership

Then people who ride with us can feel reassured that everyone knows what, to do

Come on folks it's a "no brainer"as the saying goes

If a doddering old far* like me can do it you all can

We should ALL want to have this VITAL first responder skill

Your riding buddies should be able to save your life
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thankyou MyOtherWorld for those kind words and 

Emzed that is a GREAT idea and what a marketing tool to get new riders to join rides/events ! 

Many of you may have done the First Aid at Work Courses which are very good, but, this will top up what you already know and covers extra modules relevant to biking accidents - such as remote incident management, helmet removal (yep there ARE times you should remove a helmet in an accident situation), neck and spinal injury management and crush injuries !

RickM Thumbs Up

Cheers 

Jood x                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

I will have a look see if I can find a venue in b/ham I'm sure we can fill a night                                                                                                                                                                              
Heavymetalthunder's Profile
Heavymetalthunder

In: Ilkeston

Hi Jood, Just wanted to say 'Thanks a million'  for a brilliant Bikers First Aid nite at MFN on Monday! I've done lots of first aid courses over the years for work and I found this one to be one fo the best I've done-it was  extremely well presented - you absolutely know your subject 100%, it was bang on for content for the target group, very informative and, most of all - you made it fun! Favourite bit - was meeting other BM members and worst bit - was having to go home!  Send me flyers for the next MFN course hun and I'll be happy to post them round the local bike shops for you --- other BM'ers ..... you can't afford to miss this course - you never know when you, or a mate, might need it!                                                                                                                                                                              
Gsxrchick's Profile
Gsxrchick

In: Peterborough

Hiya Jood, I'm like to do the next course to add to my existing F.A skills.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Chick - yep - I am hoping the next one will be Mon 17th June - watch this space or I will mail you ! Thanks Smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 791 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption