First Aid for Bikers Courses with ME !!

58 Posts | Latest reply on 21/05/2013 07:45:32 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi - Matt said it was OK to run this by you all ...so here goes !

I run a First Aid Training company - TrainAidInc - and we deliver First Aid training courses (HSE and Community) UK wide - one being our tailor written First Aid for Bikers Course. 

Written by bikers, delivered by bikers and specifically for bikers looking at biking relevant incident and injury management. 

You all know that as good as you are at looking after yourself on the road, there are some folks out there that just don't get it - and accidents happen ! 
Do you know what to do if your fellow biker is lying there unconscious on the road ? Do ya move 'em ? If a casualty is unconscious that can lead to asphyxia, which can cause death in a very short time - possibly before an ambulance turns up. If your casualty IS conscious - do you take their helmet off ? What if they have a spinal injury ?

All these issues cleared up in a 3 hrs short course that offers you knowledge, confidence and a Certificate valid for 3 yrs.
First Course available at MFN (possibly 13th or 15th May but to be confirmed) and at just £15 a person - it's gotta be worth it ! 
What price to save a life ? 

Anyway - if ya think you might be interested in the MFN course or setting up a course in your neck of the woods - PM me !

Thanks folks and stay safe out there Thumbs Up

Jood x                                                                                                                                                                                    
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Def interested in that                                                                                                                                                                              
myotherworld's Profile
myotherworld

In: birmingham

think I need to renew myne                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'll re-new ya !! Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
nellie's Profile
nellie

In: nottingham
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

interesting idea yeah i would be up for that                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I read this and thought 'if I had the money I'd do the first aid course' then remembered I can't kneel down so I'd be no good in an emergency Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

This event is now on the calendar, thanks gbc   (you do know that Wednesdays are band nites at the MFN?)   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4148                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

wensday sandi xx
i when this week for the first time xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yup gbc im up for doing this course at mfn too chick ~ i recently did this through work bt a specific one for bikes would be brill   thanks for getting this sorted nice one Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                 
Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon

Cracking idea, I think first aid should be part of the school curriculum but that's a different conversation                                                                                                                                                                              
RickM's Profile
RickM

In: Thorney
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Love to do one but it would have to be on a weekend.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

UPDATE: 8TH APRIL   NEW DATE AND TIMES FOR THIS EVENT   Now taking place on the Monday 13th May and between 6.30pm and 9.30pm   Any questions contact gbc2010 direct     Calendar link  http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4148                                                                                                                                                                               
JP's Profile
JP

Come on get your names down. We don't get to play doctors and nurses very often so let's make the most of it                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

pmsl JP   ~ is this an event that "wont" have pics on the events page.... or do we need to hire those things ya put in ya ears and listen to chests with???   LOL   someone else add their name coz i aint doin my cpr with jp .... pmsl hahahahaha Party                                                                                                                                                                               
JP's Profile
JP

You don't give blow job anymore err mouth to mouth sorry just breast compresstions err chest I'm over stimulated                                                                                                                                                                              
CJH GS's Profile
CJH GS

In: Nottingham

Hi you can book me in on your first aid traing as it is never a bad thing to brush up on!

Shame Annie is not a bit better looking tho and she always smells of rubber perhaps shes kinky Shocked

Regards
Chris H                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

UPDATE: 8TH APRIL   NEW DATE AND TIMES FOR THIS EVENT   Now taking place on the Monday 13th May and between 6.30pm and 9.30pm   Any questions contact gbc2010 direct   Calendar link  http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4148                                                                                                                                                                                 
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Will there be another date as i cant make this one?  But def interested                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

OK guys - if I tell you all that I am gonna teach you how to save a life with just two fingers - would you be interested ??!! I can only imagine what you are thinking !!!Wink

Jood x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

il be there in me nurses uniform ready for life saving techniques Wink     anyone else coming along ~ it's gotta be worth it peeps surely....... (dont call me shirley hahahaha Party)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 596 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption