Slow Control

54 Posts | Latest reply on 05/05/2013 12:09:19 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

I'm big and brave and know how to defend myself by ordering lots of large vodka's                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

pmsl ..... oh yeah you mean that green tent... oh and htat green tent.. oh and those 500 other green tents Cool Party   jus buy him another voddie lulu and he'll agree to anything Wink... then again make sure he buys us doubles first Beer ...   thats David and Rags... up to the bar then nice one guys ......   meanwhile we go sabotage the tents lulu... shhhhh hahaha pmsl LOL   and best buy gbc one tooo... she may need it after another DAS day Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Agreed Suzi......mines a voddy and coke guys...several times over woohoo! LOL don't normally drink but in this case I can make an exception just for Ragnar and David to treat us xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

By the sound of it Dave. you and me better get some overtime in.                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I think it will be bring a bottle Approve ......... or a case PartyBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I thought this post was about slow control?  I bet there won't be any slow control when it comes to drinking those drinks promised to the ladies on here by Ragnar and Dave!!! More like out of control... LOL

xx

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hahaha nice one Nikki you got that right hon Big smile Hows it going with mastering the control? You got it sussed? X                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

We are patiently waiting for an update on todays progress, but might have used up all the thread Big smile I suppose we had better buy some more.                                                                                                                                                                                   
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Its definitely coming that slow control Lulu, bit by bit as they say!  Although I didnt have a chance to go out on my bike this morning as the clutch cable had snapped!  Rang the garage where I bought it from as its still under warranty and they will send someone round to fix it for me this week.  I put a post in the technical help forum this afternoon and got some useful feedback about the clutch cable - this website is worth every single penny that I pay for it! Smile have a good weekend all!!!!

xx

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Awww you WILL get it in the end Nikki hon, just take your time at it and you will be fine, if I can do it anyone can Big smile Yes I saw your thread about your snapped cable that is such bad luck lets hope you get it fixed soon... yes this site is invaluable for advice for the total beginners like me too...I know very little about maintenance apart from lubing the chain and checking tyre pressure so I have had to ask a few q's myself on here many times, there are plenty helpful peeps about here Big smile If you ever need a yarn or anything just PM me Im happy to chat about learning to ride I only been riding a couple years and remember how hard it is to build the confidence hon, you have a good weekend too xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Slow control drove me to vodka tonight !! ALL day doing slalems and figure of 8 ..... then its go quick time and run a cone over !! Aaah - cheers folks - I need this one Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

But did you get the slow control cracked? if so you're a step closer.                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

maybe this guy can give you some tips

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqerdyRSPWc 

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Your link didn't work for me Martin, when I got to the vid it kept stalling.   Was he good or bad?                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 720 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption