whats on this weekend ( bike wise)

23 Posts | Latest reply on 24/08/2007 10:29:03 by Blueboy955i | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

omg thanks all - what a right plonker I feel now lmal!! blonde moment or what?? Got it confused with bank holiday weekend as off all week and its the last weekend of my hol not the first!! Looks like I got a nice free weekend this weekend too then - good thing I got BM forums or Id have had a nice long ride for nothing wouldnt I lol?  See those of you going to Stormin - but a the weekend after this, not tomorrow lol!! Thanks again you lot - where would I be without you.................at Stormin this weekend thats where.......................Embarrassed Sandyx                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Manx Grand Prix Anglesey Show BSB at Cadwell   They're in the Events Calendar Ninj Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Saying nowt about girls and directions/geography, but need to let you know, Sandy, that Witton Castle (where Stormin is) is nae where near Northumberland bonnie lass (trying to soond like a geordie there lol) Stormin is in County Durham (about 12 miles from my house actually).  I promise I won't tell anyone lol. Have a great time at Stormin and if you see me drunk, then buy me another beer lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1250 seconds. There are 576 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption