whats on this weekend ( bike wise)

23 Posts | Latest reply on 24/08/2007 10:29:03 by Blueboy955i | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

????????????                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

What is it you would like to know hun? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Take a look at this thread el ninja                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

LOL Where is it Cg?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

that looks good cg...????????????????????????????????????doooo. i,m going to the patriot games in monmouth so my text just said.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

That's you sorted then! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I think am playin Billy no mates thi weekend....surely I am not the only numpty who hasn't planned to go away.....lol                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

No your the only one looby who hasn`t planned anything but am worlking on it as i type this. I will let everyone know if i come up with anything                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Doh yeah can I get any worse with my forgetfulness.   Meant to put the link to house warming bbq thread sorry ninja                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

so weres the link .dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

In: Liverpool

Men!!!!!!! they basically can`t see anything that`s right under their noses!!! (Speedy ducks for the second time this week)   Basically Witchiest is having a house warming bbq on sat 25th august and has very kindly issued an open invitation.  I think she lives in the Leicester area and many thanks Witchiest but i`m working this weekend and wouldn`t be able to make it. There is a lawn to pitch tents on and space to sleep if needed!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

couldnt see have my shades on lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

lol... would suggest you raise your right/left hand (depending on preference) grip arm of glasses firmly and remove then place carefully on firm surface taking care not to scratch the lenses Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

PS:  Did you have your shades on whilst matching the brick to the existing brick in the wall behind you?? Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

not my wall . its just were my sister took the pic of me when i went to show her the bike...nnnn why you eating a hanky?                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

every time i look at speedy clare i wanna say bless yu,surprised the camera lens was clear to take the pic!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

lol.. i`m eating a hanky cos I decided i needed more fibre in my diet!!!    It`s actually because I was laughing so much that night and the hanky was to wipe the tears from my eyes LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

.....well Stormin the Castle Rally is happening tomorrow till Sunday in Northumberland (MAG Rally)  ............Im going, missed out on Rock and Blues but not this one..........condolences to those who wont be there (know the feeling!!) but for those who are going will maybe bump into one or two of you and share a drink or two?!  Weather looking promising for once too and it's my birthday weekend also..............aaaaaaaaahhhhh couldnt be better!!!! TC all have a good weekend, back soon Sandy x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sandy think you should check your tickets,could be wrong but pretty sure stormins at the end of the month.Sorry hun and happy birthday when it comes.                                                                                                                                                                              
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Sandy, got my ticket and it definitely says 31st August till 2nd September. Don't go this weekend or you'll be all on your lonesome lol.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 975 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption